Chapter 20 - The Truth

(I know I'm late with this chapter. I got lazy and forgot, ok? Again, this won't be as good as the other chapters. Happy reading!!!)

(Shuichi's POV)

After the fifth trial and Keebo and Y/n's ahoge switch, the academy has been up in flames. Electric blue and red beams lit up the dome. Himiko, Maki, Tsumugi, and I agreed to search around the school, with Y/n and Keebo's aid. They kept the exisals from attacking us. While we were exploring, we found some shocking evidence. A shot put ball with pink fiber, Motherkuma, a secret passage in the girl's bathroom, etc. This would've been useful in Kaede's case... Kaede's case...
Shuichi: OH MY GOD KAEDE'S CASE!!!!
I went in front of the school and shouted at the top of my lungs.
Shuichi: Y/N! KEEBO! MONOKUMA! Please stop fighting!!! I have a solution that will satisfy both of you!
Keebo: What is it, Shuichi?
Monokuma: Yeah, I was going to blow these two to bits!!
Shuichi: We can hold a class trial!
Y/n, Keebo, and Monokuma: A class trial?

(That's it, next chapter is the trial and the mindfucks! I know this chapter is short, but the next one will be much longer!! I just need to rewatch the sixth trial. Thanks for reading! Byeeeeeeee!!!!)