Chapter 11 - Incest is Wincest..?

(A/n: Third trial and aftermath. You know the drill. Different motive for chapter 4.)

(Y/n's POV)

Well, this is it. The third class trial. Well, all I know is that I'm not on the suspect list for once. The one I'm most suspicious of is Korekiyo. Something about him seems... Off. Add that to the fact that he wanted to do the ritual that resulted in Tenko's death.
Shuichi: Well, Y/n? How does it feel? To have Angie dead?
I had a feeling somebody would ask that. To think it'd be Shuichi...
Y/n: Well, at least her Atua shit is gone. Apart from that, I'm not really affected by this.
Shuichi: I see.

(One Monokuma explanation later...)

Y/n: Can I offer the first topic of discussion? I want to draw attention to Angie's death and how her and Tenko were killed in the same way: a stab to the back of the neck.
Shuichi: Yeah. I do find it odd that they were killed in the same way.
Kokichi: Oh yeeeaaahhh! That is suspicious!
Y/n: I could be wrong, but doesn't it seem like the killers of Tenko and Angie are the same person? *looks at Kiyo suspiciously*
Kiyo: Yes, that would be a fair assumption. But I must ask. You've been weary of me all investigation. Why is that?
Y/n: Nothing in particular *lies*
Kokichi: *lies and plays along* I agree, Y/n! I wasn't thinking of Kiyo being a suspect. In fact, I see the whole Student Council as suspects!
Maki: Added to the fact that Keebo pinned Y/n to a wall yesterday, it makes mostly Keebo more suspicious.
Keebo: W-what?
Tsumugi: Why are you blaming Keebo!?
Himiko: He's done nothing wrong!
Gonta: Yeah! Keebo innocent! He too sweet to kil-
Y/n: *doesn't want to bring it up but does so anyway* You do remember what Kaede and Kirumi did, right? *looks at Shuichi sadly*
Shuichi: *nods* She's right. In this game, it doesn't matter what personality you have.
Shuichi and Y/n: You can't trust anyone.
Monokuma: See? They get it!!

(One trial later...)

Why am I always right with these things? Kiyo killed both Tenko and Angie. What the hell was the point of that Scrum Debate!? He said that he's basically a serial killer to "give friends to his sister" or some shit.

I watched Kiyo get executed with no remorse. Still, it was a little cruel to melt his spirit. I looked down and saw that I was holding Shuichi's hand. I hope he didn't notice...
Monokuma: Puhuhuhuhu... Such despai- Huh? *looks at you and Shuichi* Why didn't somebody tell me these two were a couple!?
Kokichi: I knew it!! I was right!
Miu: Wait, they've been doing kinky shit and I wasn't part of it?? What the fuck?
Tsumugi: I expected it to be Y/n and Keebo, but this works too.
(A/n: Don't worry, Tsumugi. The next V3 fan fiction will be with Keebo.)
Monokuma: I must say, I'm surprised. The Ultimate Detective and the Ultimate Singer/Mutation. Who Would Think?
(Feel free to kill me for the 4th wall break.)
Kaito: *crying* I'm so proud of you, sidekick! You're growing up so fast!!!
Shuichi: K-kaito...
Y/n: It's n-not that!! I didn't even n-notice!!

(The next day...)

(Shuichi's POV)

After the ship fest after yesterday's trial, Y/n and I have been a little distant. Might be from embarrassment. As I made my way to the dining hall, I thought of what everyone said. How we were an unexpected but great couple. Maybe they're right.
Shuichi: Hey guys.
Everyone: *unexpectedly cheery* Good morning, Shuichi!!!
Y/n: *walks in and yawns* Sup guys?
Everyone: Good morning, Y/n!!!
Y/n and Shuichi: Monokuma?
Monokuma: How'd you find out so quickly!? Anyway, this is the new motive. These guys have turned into fangirls and fanboys desperate to get your attention. If you stay together, however, you should be fine. Maybe you'll need to sleep with each other~~
Everyone: *cheers*
Miu: I want to see them fuck so badly!!!
Tsumugi: I want to cosplay as their child!!!
Monophanie: I have to admit, you two do make a fine couple!
Y/n: Heh. Thanks, Phan.

Wow, this is by far the stupidest motive Monokuma's given. Honestly, it feels like an anime.

(Nana: And that's it!! I'll have Monokuma explain the motive after the death. I didn't really think this chapter and chapter 4 through, so it's not as good as chapters 1 and 2. I hope you liked this! Byeeeee!!!)