Chapter 19 - Messed Up Trial

(Hey, guys! I'm not dead!! State Testing is over, so more chapters!!! Let's get right into it!!)

(Y/n's POV)

After the investigation, we headed to the trail... Again... What's this, the fifth one we've had? There's only six of us left, including the culprit. Who knows how long this will take. We don't even know who died. I'm putting my bets on Kokichi being dead, and Kaito being the culprit. I guess these things correctly everytime, so why not? After Monokuma gave the explanation, Maki took the lead, surprisingly.
Maki: We already know who died.
Y/n: Do we really? The Monokuma File doesn't even show who died-
Maki: Kaito died. I thought you were smart enough to know that with that mutant brain of yours.
Shuichi: All the evidence does point towards Kaito being dead... But...
Y/n: Maki. Look at the previous trials. It's never the person we first suspected. Shuichi, Himiko, Me, Tenko, and Kokichi have all been our first suspects in the cases. Those people turned out to be innocent. If this follows that pattern, we can't just assume Kaito is dead from the start.
Tsumugi: Yeah, Y/n has a point.
Keebo: We can't just call it quits here!
Himiko: Yeah! It was Y/n and Shuichi who proved me innocent, after all.
Shuichi: Yeah. We just need to get through this trial with high spirits!
Monokuma: *is sick everyone's hope crap* GET ON WITH THE TRIAL ALREADY!!!
Y/n: Ok ok... Anyway, let's start with what we already know.
Himiko: We know that the victim... Was killed with the hydraulic press.
Tsumugi: There were crossbows and a bottle of poison at the scene.
Maki: And no one but myself, Kaito, Kokichi, and Y/n were at the scene beforehand.
Boom Truth Bullet
Y/n and Shuichi: Sora wa chiyau yo!!
Himiko: Nyeeeh, can you translate?
Y/n and Shuichi: Oh... No, that's wrong!!
Keebo: I agree with that statement. Himiko went to the hanger last night.
Y/n: She brought Kaito a crossbow and one arrow.
Tsumugi: Himiko went to the hanger with a crossbow!?
Y/n: *can't contain laughter* I-i'm sorry... I'm just imagining H-himiko going into the hanger l-like "I'm taking matters into my own hands!" HAHAHA!!!
Shuichi: Honestly, that'd be really hilarious..
Monokuma: Since we're getting nowhere, I'mma bring out the special guest. Come on out!!
~Exisal enters courtroom~
Kokichi?: Hey guys! It's me, Komaeda 2.0, Kokichi Ouma!!
Maki: *gets instantly pissed off* Damn it...
Himiko: That settles it, Kokichi is the culprit. His voice is coming out of the exisal and everything.
Maki: Plus, Kokichi is the mastermind of this killing ga-
Shuichi: Hold it! Are we sure Kokichi is the mastermind? He could've been lying.
Y/n: Yeah. That little shit's whole existence is based on a lie.
Kokichi?: No, that wasn't a lie. The mastermind of this game is totally me.
Monokuma: Eh? Nani? Kokichi isn't the mastermind. Since when was he?
Himiko: Who's side are you on!?
Monokuma: Isn't it obvious? Monokuma joins your party.

Maki: What!? Tsumugi: Who invited you!?Y/n: Anyway, I knew it

Maki: What!?
Tsumugi: Who invited you!?
Y/n: Anyway, I knew it. This proves my theory.
Shuichi: You have a theory? What is it?
Y/n: My theory was that Kokichi is in the hydraulic press, and Kaito is in the exisal; assuming that the killer is in the exisal.
Monokuma: I'm down with going with that! I don't know what happened, so I have almost no say in this!! Puhuhuhuhuhu!!!!!
Kaito?: Yeah! We all gotta work together in order to get past this!!
Everyone: Kaito!?!?
Kaito?: Oh hey guys. There's a voice change setting on this thing, so I can do me...
Kokichi?: And me!! Nishishi...
Shuichi: This is far to weird...
Y/n and Maki: I agree.
Keebo: Even I don't have that function...
Himiko: It's like vocal magic! Like Y/n's voice!!
Y/n: Aww, thanks~!
Nothing really interesting happened after that. We cleared up misconceptions, but we didn't get anywhere. Until Keebo pointed out something.
Keebo: Is it possible that the electrobomb deactivated the cameras, not letting Monokuma see what happened?
Y/n: That's what I was saying earlier!!!
Shuichi: What was the point of the 3 scrum debates we had???
Monokuma: I don't know. I wanted to listen to the music again.
Y/n: Not gonna lie, when that base drops... Oh yeah!!!
Keebo: Anyway, that would be a conclusive deduction with the conclusions we've reached so far.
Shuichi: Yeah, that would be a good theory.
After more debates, we finally came to a conclusion. Kaito hit Kokichi with a crossbow, vice versa, and Maki shot two arrows at Kokichi and Kaito. Since I was in my defense mode, Kokichi scraped his right leg on the edge of my claw. I still feel bad about that. Anyway, our final decision was to vote for Kaito Momota, the Ultimate Astronaut, as the culprit for the murder of Kokichi Ouma, the Ultimate Supreme Leader.
Kaito: *comes out of the exisal* Great job, guys! You didn't let the truth faze you! Uh, guys..?
Everyone: *crying in some way*
Maki: K-kaito... Why?
Kaito: I did it to show all of you that you just have to get through things on your own. The impossible...
Shuichi: Is possible...
Maki: All you gotta do...
Y/n: Is make it so...
Monokuma: Now that that's over, let's give it everything we've got! It's punishment time!!
Kaito: Oh yeah? I'm not gonna die the way you want!!!

Keebo and Y/n: *jumps in front of everyone* Look out, everyone! Get behind us!!
Rocks hit Keebo and I, and our ahoges switch.. I have Keebo's and Keebo has mine. This is honestly weird...
Shuichi: Y/n!! Are you ok!? *looks at ahoge* Your ahoge is different...
Tsumugi: Keebo's is different too!
Keebo: I must destroy this academy...
Y/n: By all means necessary...
Keebo and I leave the courtroom and head to Keebo's research lab. He hooks me up with lazer guns. Time to destroy this academy.

(Shuichi's POV)

We ran outside to look for Keebo and Y/n... But we ran into utter chaos. Buildings were halfway destroyed, there were holes in the ground, and a bunch electric blue and red lasers shooting at things. This can't be good...

(Nana: Let's end it there, shall we? This is the longest chapter I've made thus far. Holy shit, 1072 words on this bitch!! Compared to about 500 or so words on a free time event, this is nothing!!! See y'all next chapter!!!)