Chapter 15 - Free Time Event pt. 5

(A/n: Last free time event! This'll be really sweet, I swear! I really hope you like this last sweet moment before the fucked up shit that'll go down soon. Here's a hint: The most messed up part involves you and Maki.)

(Shuichi's POV)

After the trial, I'm sure everyone is in a pit of despair. Especially, Y/n. I hope that she's ok after Kokichi hit her. I have to check on everyone.

(Play free time music)

I decided to hang out with Y/n.

Y/n: *sounds more depressed than usual* Hey, Shuichi. How ya been?
Shuichi: Good. You ok? *steps closer* You don't sound so great.
Y/n: Oh, really? I probably have no confidence ever since Kokichi hit me. *rubs cheek* Still hurts a little... Heh...
Shuichi: Oh? Maybe I can help.
Y/n: Yeah. That'd be great.
Y/n and I went on a walk and talked about random things. I could see that Y/n got happier, even when we walked in dead silence. When we walked the length of the school, Y/n stopped.
Shuichi: ?
Y/n: Hey Shuichi? Can I tell you something?
Shuichi: *blushes* S-sure. What is it?
Y/n: When we get out of here, maybe we can work on a song together?
Wow... To work on a song with an idol like Y/n?
Shuichi: Of course. I'd love to!
Y/n: R-really?? *hugs Shuichi tightly* Thankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouuuuuuuuuuuu!!!!!!! *kisses Shuichi*
Shuichi: Mph!! Omgomgomgomgomgomgomg!!!!!! It's happening!
It felt like time stopped when we kissed.
Y/n: *pulls back* O-oh! Sorry, I got excited..!
Shuichi: Heh, it's fine Y/n. I'm positive that we'll be a great couple! The song we'll write will be great!
Y/n: Y-yeah!!

I feel like Y/n and I grew closer today!

Obtained: Y/n's Panties

(And that's it!! It tried with this, ok? Next chapter is the fucked up moment between you and Maki I was talking about. After that, the fifth murder and trial. I have no clue what I'll do for the sixth trial, so it'll probably be lackluster compared to, say, the free time events. That's it for now! Byeeeeeeee!!!)