Chapter 10 - Triple Murder..?

(A/n: You're gonna actually give a shit about Kokichi in this chapter. For like 3 seconds. Then, you'll go back to wanting to hang his ass. Just wanted to let you know.)

(Shuichi's POV)

After the god-off yesterday, I was kind of expecting it to continue today. Even though it was still early morning, I decided to look for Y/n. What? I can't help it! She's beautiful. Her (hair length) (hair color) hair and how it blows... Her sparkling (eye color) eyes... Her stunning singing voice... And the fact that she's the Ultimate Mutation. So intriguing...
Y/n: *waving her hand in front of Shuichi's face* Shuuuiiiichiiiii. SHUICHI!!
Shuichi: H-huh!? What? O-oh h-hi Y/n!
Y/n: You ok? You were spaced out. Drooling too.
Shuichi: Oh I was just thinking about... How good Kirumi's cooking was. Man it was good...
Y/n: *sees through the lie easily* Yeah... It was great... Oh yeah! I was gonna have you come with me to see Angie. We're gonna make sure she doesn't perform the ritual.
Shuichi: Just us two?
Y/n: *blushes* Y-yeah. I trust you the most out of everyone here. C-come one!! Let's go!!! *runs to Angie's lab*
Shuichi: W-wait up! *runs after you*

(At the Ultimate Artist's research lab...)

Kokichi: Hey lovebirds!
Shuichi: Oh Kokichi. What do you mean "lovebirds"!?
Y/n: Yeah! I came here with Shuichi because I trust him! *holds Shuichi's hand* Unlike you.
Shuichi: A-ah! *blushes red*
Kokichi: Oh really? Someone's getting flustered~ *looks at Shuichi's hand*
Y/n: Huh? Oh sorry! *lets go* Heat of the moment...
Shuichi: It's fine. How are we gonna get in-
(A/n: I hope you liked the fanservice!!)
Y/n: Kokichi, do your thing. You do pick locks right?
Kokichi: *already picking the lock* Mutation's Intuition I'm guessing. Wow you really catch on! Oh I'm done!
Shuichi: Angie- aaaAAAAAAAAHHHHH!

*ding dong bing bong*Monokuma: A body has been discovered! Everyone please gather in the Ultimate Artist's research lab!!And everyone who wasn't here came dashing in

Monokuma: A body has been discovered! Everyone please gather in the Ultimate Artist's research lab!!
And everyone who wasn't here came dashing in.
Tsumugi: Aaahhhh!!!!
Himiko: Nyeh.. Why did Angie have to die!?
Miu: Someone probably got sick of her bullshit and offed her!
Y/n: The Monokuma file says that she was stabbed in the back of the neck and her time of death was... an hour ago. It's not even morning yet-
Monokuma: Oh yeah. It just turned 7am! Good morning!
Shuichi: So Angie was killed at 6am.
Keebo: But the Student Council prohibited any nighttime activity.

(One half investigation later...)

Kiyo requested to hold a seance to talk to Angie's spirit. There were 6 of us: Kiyo, Y/n, me, Kokichi, Himiko, and Tenko as the spirit medium. We sang the Caged Child song, or whatever.

There was some sort of crash in between that made me nervous. Kiyo began calling out.
Kiyo: Is the caged child Angie Yonaga? Is the caged child Angie Yonaga? Is the caged child Angie Yonaga damnit!?
Y/n: I'mma light the candles.
Himiko: Tenko!!

Kokichi and Y/n: *honestly shocked* Holy shit! Tenko's dead!! Shuichi: How though? She was in the cage

Shuichi: How though? She was in the cage.

(Second half of investigating later...)

(Y/n's POV)

I decided to keep an eye on Kokichi as we searched through the empty rooms. To my surprise, Kokichi and I fell through the floor. Thanks to my wings, I managed to catch myself. Kokichi however....
Your thoughts: Oh shit.. Shitshitshitshitshitshit....
I need to find Shuichi. Where's Shuichi!?
Shuichi: Oh hey Y/n. You o-
Maki: You're panicking. Calm down.
Y/n: *hyperventilating* Kokichi! Fell! Floorboard! Blood! Probably! Dead! Come on! *runs to Kokichi*

Kokichi: Nyee-hee hee! Did I scare you!?
Y/n: *ready to kill Kokichi for real* ...
Kokichi: I sure... Scared Y/n.. Huh?
(After Kokichi's explanation...)

(Nana: Trial next chapter since this is really long! I was in debt for new chapters for you guys since there are apparently 228 {2/26/18 at least} reads on this bullcrap. Thanks! I try... I really do... Byeeeeee!!!)