3-Study Buddies

(Y/n) pov

I was on the way to Bevs  house, when I heard a strange sound. It was coming from the sewer. There was an eerie growling sound as I stared at the sewers. Yellow eyes stared back at me and I jumped, almost falling, I ran as fast as I could.. which isn't good for me because I am not a good runner.
I had to make lots of stops because I was so outta breath..

Beverly pov

I was waiting for (y/n)... she takes forever. Even I could walk a mile in a minute. Just then I heard 4 hard knocks. My dad wasn't home, thank God.

I answered the door. It was (y/n). She looked Tired as she just stood there.

"Uhhm..Come in?" I suggested.

She nodded and made her way in.

She took out her notebooks, and I took out my folder, and grabbed 2 pencils for us to use.

(Y/n) pov

I stared at her as she was writing down our notes we needed for our project. She looked so beautiful..

Wait...no... I can't.. she's just a friend...
She caught me staring at her and waved her hand in front of my face.

"Welcome back, sunshine,"

She giggled.

Man. She was so cute...

Beverly pov

I giggled as I pinched (y/n)'s cheeks even harder as she helped.

"Ow! That hurt!!"

She said.

I giggled and patted her cheek.
"Sorry, girly,"

She laughed and I laughed with her.

It was about 11:00 At night as I checked the time. My dad wasn't coming home until 2:00.

(Y/n) pov

I checked the time. Crap! I was supposed to be home at 9!

I got up and packed my things.

"Where are you going, Study buddy?"

She asked me.

"I have to go, I need to be home, my mom is going to be worried sick."

Beverly nodded and gave a disappointed look.

"Can you come back tomorrow?"

She asked.

I nodded.
"If we're going to get this project done, where else would I go?"

Beverly smiled the cutest smile ever, as I hugged her tightly and ran back home.

I may have got in trouble, but it was worth it..

Beverly pov

I hugged and waved at (y/n) before she left. After she was gone was silence.

It was lonely without her. I'm starting to question if I'm actually gaining feelings for her..

She's just too cute. I smiled to myself as I had her number on a piece of paper as I giggled, thinking about her.

~End of Chapter~

Aloha peoples. I am so jungshook that you guys actually enjoy this, and I'm sorry for not updating! The next part should be out in the next week! If not, then whenever ;w; love you guys! ♡