5-The Missing Boy

Y/n POV

The news report had come on. It was about a boy. 'Georgie' I think? The news lady had said that he had gone missing, and the last time he was seen was outside near some sewer.

"Could it be that clown?" I asked myself, trying to remember. I only recall that I saw a clown out the window. Mumbling something. There was also what looked like a boy in a yellow raincoat with a balloon, a red one to be exact. I just shook it off, not knowing what to believe or say. I remembered that Beverly wanted me to pick her up, so I got on my bike and headed over to her house.

Beverly's POV

Gosh, (y/n) does surely take forever. I wonder if she heard about that missing boy. I felt bad, and the lady said he was seen near a sewer last.
I was always skeptical about this. The thing that bothered me the most was.. The clown. I don't know if (y/n) saw him too, but it seems weird. From what I heard, its just a rumor.

I don't know if I should tell the rest about this, but I'm sure, they would need to know, too.

As I looked out the window, I saw (y/n) riding on her bike. I waved at her, and she looked up at me with the cutest smile. I opened my door to go outside, and waved at her to come my way.
When she looked up, a car came.. It hit her. I screamed her name, and started to cry. As I blinked, there was no car. (Y/n) was fine. Behind her, was the clown. IT gave me a creepy grin before disappearing.

"Are you okay, Beverly?" She asked me.
"Yeah, I'm fine, why?" She got off of her bike, and cupped my face with her small hands.
"Why were you crying?"
She asks worriedly before wiping the tears from my face.

I gave her a confused look. "There, was a car.."
She raised her eyebrow at me.
"What car? There was no car.."
She paused for a second, looking at me with her beautiful (e/c) eyes.

"So.. You never got ran over?" I asked, shakingly.

"Ran over? You really want me gone that badly, Beverly?"

I shook my head, not knowing what I just saw. "N-nothing." Let's go to school. I was just daydreaming is all.."

"Okie!" She Held my hand, and lead me to her bike as we both got on and rode to school.

I don't know what I saw, but im just glad (y/n) is okay.

End of chapter

By the way, I'm sorry for not updating ^^' I kinda got caught up in other stories and school work. (E/c) means "eye color" if you didn't know! Ily all! ❤ annyeong!