8 - You saw what?

Beverly's pov !

The next morning seemed eerie. The bathroom was still covered in God knows how much blood, And yet i still hadn't the energy to clean it up. I let it sit, I had to be crazy.. could i be ? i wanted to make sure this wasn't only me seeing this. I decided i was to invite (y/n) over and show her my bathroom, maybe she might know what to do. These past few days have been silent. My father has been getting drunk & angry, but i didn't mind it all that much. He eventually found my composed "love letters" to (y/n). Boy, he wasn't happy at all.

But , me being the person i am , managed to convince him that it was a joke. Still actually quite surprised he took the bait. But eh , whatever. My thoughts ran wild as i waited in my room , then hearing the doorbell ring.
I got up , placing the photocards down and going towards the door and turned the knob. It was (y / n) , and she was with Bill , Stanley , Mike , Richie , Eddie , and Ben. I smiled , but tilted my head in confusion.
“Why'd you bring them here ?”
I asked , pulling her inside , the boys cautiously standing outside. I rolled my eyes , motioning them in as well.
“Richie. You stay here,” Bill told him , getting off of his bike as well as the others did the same. “And what am i supposed to do out here?” Richie flailed his arms in the air , in disappointment.
“Do what you do best Richie , start talking.” Stanley replied to Richie's statement , leaving Richie outside.

They hesitated before stepping inside the small apartment , looking at one another.
“Guys , it's okay , my dad isn't home yet.” They looked at each other before walking inside.
“I have to show you guys something...” I said insecurely , messing with my thumbs , causing Bill to look up at me. “Okay. Where is it ?”
I pointed to my bathroom , a dim red reflection of light shined down the long dim lit hallway of my dad's apartment. (y/n) tilted her head , leading the cluster of all of us.
She carefully pushed open the door , looking around the room.

Mike looked around , his mouth making a small ' o ' shape. “What the hell happened in here?” (y/n) asked , looking around. Aparently she can see it too , and so can the boys.
“You see it too?” Bill and the others nodded taking a step in the room , leaving blood imprented footprints in the bloody stained floor.
“I thought i was crazy , my dad couldn't see it but i could.”
(y/n) looked around , analyzing her surroundings. Eddie looked around the room in disgust , almost gagging.
“We'd better clean this place , and fast.”
I nodded , going in the kitchen to get as much needed materials as possible.

“Okay. Eddie , you'll clean the sink and mirror , Bill and Mike , clean the walls , Stanley help me and (y/n) with mopping the floors.”
I blurted , giving everybody their needed supplies to start the job.
(Y/n) smiled at me , taking one out of the three mops i had in my hands.
She took the bucket from it's resting place on the ground and filled it with water , adding dishsoap in the water while it ran , causing bubbles to form.
She set the bucket down , and put the mop in the bucket , and then back to the red stained floor.
As did I and Stanley. Hours went by , and we cleaned and cleaned.
Soon , we were finished , and washed everything down the bathtub drain.

I analyzed the room , before sighing in relief , leaning my head against the wall , my back turned towards (y/n).
“Finally done.” I spoke out , the boys sighing in relief. Bill stood next to me , smiling warmly at me.
“Y-you really did a good job.” He pat me on my shoulder , as i smiled back at him. We continued to converse for several minutes.

[ y / n ] 's pov !

I set my mop against the wall , my arms sore from cleaning that long. I turned my head to say something to Beverly , but she was talking to Bill. The way they looked at each other made me feel a bit.. Uneasy ? But i brushed it off , fiddling with my thumbs. I was just about to put the bucket back in the kitchen when i heard footsteps down the hallway to the right.
'Must be beverly's room.'
I thought , going closer towards the sound. I opened the door , a piercing creek echoed throughout the room. It was a bit messy , but not that bad of a room. There was nobody in there , so i shook off the feeling that someone was there , but i felt as if i was being watched by someone or something.
I looked around , before seeing some photocards on her bed. I didn't want to snoop around her stuff , but i was curious , one peek wouldn't hurt , right?

I opened a photocard , the image on the front of it displayed kids and adults running around having fun in a community pool. I began to read it , smiling at how cute it sounded. I heard the door creak , looking up at the doorway , the door was now wide open. I figured it was just Beverly or the boys coming in , so i lowered my head back to reading. I continued reading until the hairs on the back of my neck began to stand up.

Something told me to look back up , and when i did , a tall figure of a clown , white makeup , red hair , and a terrifyingly ugly smile was staring right at me , as i was to it. I quickly shot up out of my place , causing the clown to come closer to me. I dropped all the photocards instantly , backing myself up onto Beverly's bed. The clown let out a piercing laugh. “Come join the circus , (y/n).”

I backed up furthur until i fell off of the bed , curling myself into a ball and shielding my eyes , screaming as loud as i could.
As soon as i screamed , it all stopped. The clown was gone , everything just stopped. “(y/n) ! Are you okay ?! I heard you scream !” Beverly hurriedly rushed in the room to see me on the side of her bed.
“(y/n), what happened?” I looked up at her , pale faced.
But i smiled at her , and got up brushing myself off.
“Nothing. I'm fine. I just saw a fly is all.”
I said , making my way quickly out of Beverly's room.

It was time to go , and the boys
had already gone by now. I stayed behind to say goodbye to Beverly , and i looked at her with a small smile.
“About that , what happened back there? Are you okay?” She asked me , putting a hand on my shoulder.
I nervously smiled , reassuring her , smiling as i left her with a small quick kiss to the cheek and rode my bike back home.

What the hell did i see ??
°
°

[ end of chapter. ]
-
-
-
sorry for slow updates. i'll be quicker w / them !