Extreme Aggression

The word is... Aggressive.

That was how you could describe the incarnation of Noah's wrath, Wrathra, widely known as Skinn Bolic. He was once a gentle giant and despite his tall and rather large stature no one ever thought otherwise... However, like every good story there is a turning point and that point was when Skinn Bolic became Wrathra... A disciple of Noah. The changes were extreme and looking back you wouldn't think the two were the same person, but they were. Skinn's blonde hair was replaced by black strands that stood up in every which way, held back by a thin purple headband, and his once pale and freckled skin was turned grey, much like his other 'siblings'. His pupils had completely vanished leaving nothing but an empty white space surrounded by blackened lids which gave him the appearance of being constantly angry...

It wasn't just the way he looked though... That was just how he was 'reborn'. Angry... Days turned into weeks, which became months, which formed into years and his anger would only get worse until he was nothing but a ticking time bomb of extreme aggression. He didn't understand why he was made into such a harsh person, but eventually he was able to accept it. It was after that first blissful taste of candy, a sweet treat given to him by his 'sister', Road Kamelot, and it made the anger subside for a short time. That, however, didn't last long when he found that sweets were all he could stomach. He loved them, but whenever he ate anything unsweetened it would set him off and he became hostile. Something good became something negative.

The war dragged on day after day and there was no longer anything to subdue Skinn's rage. He grew tired of the constant fight with the pathetic humans, but at the same time he loved to bash the skulls of a few exorcists. He hated Exorcists... He hated what they stood for... He hated what they did... He hated that the only person in his 'family' that he could tolerate, aside from the Millennium Earl, was head over heels in love with one of those damned Exorcists! He hated them and killing was his passion... It was a recipe for destruction... Or was it a disaster? Nothing else made him feel better anymore... Not Road's company, not sweets, not even destroying things with his fists. Nothing eased his anger like the sight of mangled bodies and pools of blood.

***

It was another grey and gloomy day with yet another man hunt in progress for the Generals of the Black Order. Skinn had failed to kill Froi Tiedoll once again and he was in hot water with the Millennium Earl to say the least. He was told to give up on the general and go after lesser exorcists instead, but Skinn wasn't about to stop hunting for his prey. He wasn't the brightest of the Noah's and he was often fueled by rage... That he knew, but he was persistent... At least when it came to killing.

Killing...? It was a game as far as Skinn was concerned and purging the world of filth was his favorite pastime. Maybe that was why rain was pouring from the grey sky above... God knew of Skinns intentions... Maybe God was crying for his children... The thought of God only irritated Skinn more than he had been when he started his hunt. God didn't care for his children. How could he when he had cursed one of them with a never ending anger? With a sin that would leave him dismembered in hell.

"Where the hell are these Akuma coming from?!"

"Better question. Where the fuck is that useless General, Cross?!"

"Innocence! Activate! Mirrored Barrage!"

A bright light followed the call to arms and filled the sky with pale arrows that seemed to emit pure light. Skinn followed the estimated origin of the attack and the cries of relief that emitted from the defeated akuma... Cries of relief... That annoyed Skinn slightly, but the knowledge of a General hiding somewhere in the area enraged him beyond belief. Once he finally found the source of the sounds he was a bit surprised to see two women holding their ground against hundreds of akuma that just kept coming. Akuma that Skinn had brought with him to use against General Tiedoll.

One of the women, the taller of the two, had a hood pulled up covering her hair and face well from Skinn. The only indication that she was a female was the fact that she was wearing a skirt and her breast seemed to strain the fabric of her coat. The exorcist jumped in front of the other girl who looked like she was no more than seventeen, if that. She, too, was dressed as an exorcist, but she didn't seem to have anything resembling innocence... Nothing parasitic and no kind of tool... Innocence... Skinn hated innocence and the thought of it pissed him off, but his train of thought didn't last long. The younger girl fell to her knees and gave an ear splitting scream as she clutched her head. Her tan skin turned grey, her fire red hair started to dilute into something that resembled ash and a black pentacle appeared on her forehead. The mark of the damned... She was half akuma.

The thought of an akuma helping the exorcists made Skinn's blood boil so without thinking of a real plan he had jumped down and grabbed the screaming thing by its' throat. The girl gasped for air, something that was a bit of a treat for the massive Noah, as saliva poured down the corners of her mouth and mixed with the tears that stained her cheeks. An akuma with feelings... That was a new one. Skinn's grip on the slender girls neck tightened as a deep chuckle left his throat and the more the female struggled to break free the tighter his grip caught. It was a strange thing to watch an akuma writhe and struggle for life the way this girl did. Her blackened eyes seemed to pale into a light grey and her golden irises rolled back into her half lidded eyes. Her body went limp after a moment or two... The demon girl didn't even feel the sharp pain of her neck snapping, but her companion had heard it clear as crystal.

The exorcist turned on her heel and watched her sister's body get thrown to the ground without much care. A scream of horror had erupted from her lips and she aimed her bow and a thin, sharp arrow at Skinn's head. Strawberry-caramel fringe covered angry hazel eyes as the woman released her arrow striking Skinn square between the eyes.

"Never forgive..." Skinn grumbled reaching for the arrow in his head.

The archer didn't give him the chance to pull it out and released another arrow, followed by another and another. Skinn's white eyes had gone wide when he felt the sharp burning pain of an arrow enter his heart and all he could do was double over. He reached for the exorcist, but she was quick to jump back and aim another, sharper arrow at the Noah. She unloaded arrow after arrow after arrow into Skinns hulking frame crying out in anger as each one manifested and left her hold. Grass and flowers began to curl into planes of brown and trees began to sag and droop as life was drawn from them by the angry archer. She didn't seem to notice the change in the environment or the fact that Skinn was now lying lifeless in a heap before her as she continued her assault. She hadn't stopped her relentless attack until she felt a firm hand grip her shoulder roughly as if to pull her back to reality. Tear filled hazel eyes met with hard sapphire ones and it was enough to cause the woman to crumple to her knees and sob.

Wratha was often referred to as Skinn Bolic and he could be described as an aggressive individual. After all, he was the incarnation of Noah's wrath. He was a disciple that was cursed with one of the seven deadly sins that would leave him disembodied in hell... He was the personification of extreme aggression as seen when he took the life of yet another member of the Black Order, but in this life he wasn't the only one...