When YOLO Should Not Apply

The word is... YOLO.

An overly used acronym, but for all intense and purposes it is important... Sort of... Not really, but roll with it anyway.

It was a rainy afternoon and the exorcists had a day off from missions, but with dreary weather there wasn't much to do except sit around and play 'Truth or Dare'. An overly played party game for an overly used term. Anyway. Enough of that. 'YOLO' had come up on Kylie's turn, but it had slipped from her mouth without much thought. No one asked about the acronym, but the only person who knew its' meaning beside Kylie was her younger sister, Natalie Tsuyosa. So here is the story.

Natalie had dared Lavi to strip dance and needless to say none of the girls were disappointed by what they saw. Lavi was down to his black boxers, before he was allowed to stop and he was hell bent on getting payback for the embarrassing display. That was what led to the rest of the rolling ball of embarrassment. The Usagi called on Kylie and asked the dreaded question only to get 'Dare' as his response. He had expected as much... In fact he was aware that Kylie wouldn't pick anything but dare, because she wasn't a little bitch.

"I dare you to make-out with Natalie," Lavi smirked, shooting the half-akuma a wicked glance.

Silence followed the request as all eyes landed on the younger Tsuyosa's crimson face then traveled to the passive gaze of the older sibling. Lavi knew just what to do to embarrass the girl even if this dare wasn't going to phase Kylie he knew just how horrified Natalie would be. Don't mistake the horror. The only reason the demon girl felt what she did was because she had a MASSIVE crush on Allen Walker and the idea of kissing her sister in front of HIM is what horrified her. She never minded receiving kisses from the more experienced girl, but she feared what Allen would say or do. Lavi knew of the crush and all he could do was smirk wider as Kylie stood up and shrugged.

"Eh... YOLO."

Natalie looked up from her lap upon hearing her sisters stern voice and she let out a squeak when Kylie sat down and pulled her into her lap in a fluid motion. Natalie squirmed with embarrassment, because that was the only word to describe her thoughts and feelings, before feeling her sister's soft lips pressed firmly to hers. Dark brown eyes widened with shock, but it wasn't long before they drifted closed and Natalie was returning the kiss. Like Kylie said... YOLO.

Everyone in the room seemed to pale at the sight, even Kanda, but they all just stayed silent as the sisters continued into a less timid lip lock. Lavi was the first to whistle when he saw Kylie's tongue flicker over Natalie's lips, but the smaller girl kept her lips sealed smirking when she earned a soft growl from Kylie. Admittedly this was a MAJOR turn on for the boys who couldn't peel their eyes away from the display and as much as she would like to deny it, Natalie was also a bit turned on. It was hard not to be when her older sister expertly worked her body into a tingle. Cold hands slid up the crimson mini skirt, gripping tightly onto soft flesh and revealing the edges of white lace. Allen swallowed at the sight followed by the sharp intake of breath from Lavi, who hadn't expected such a show. Natalie became self conscious when she remembered their audience, but it was quickly forgotten when her sister slid a hand up her tank top and let her fingers linger on the warm skin. Kylie smirked when Natalie began to pant with anticipation and she took the opportunity to deepen the kiss, brushing her tongue along Natalie's and earning a soft moan.

Kylie continued her assault on the young girl and gasped when Natalie jerked her hips into her out of reflex. Kylie's hands trailed up Natalie's inner thighs, fingers brushing ever so lightly against her sister and earning a slightly louder moan than before followed by another as she pressed herself closer. Kanda felt his jaw tense suddenly thinking about ways he could make Kylie beg for him. This display was fucking with his mind and he wanted nothing more than his lover... Allen squirmed in his seat ever so slightly feeling bothered by the soft mewls that left HIS mate caused by someone other than him... Although he had never officially asked Natalie to be his he didn't like the fact that someone else was doing his job. The moment had reached true YOLO status and the boys had had enough. Allen had hauled Natalie up to her feet and the predatory look in his eyes was... Well it was hot.

"What the hell?!"

"What is your problem Moyashi?"

"I'm taking Natalie now..." he grumbled implying that he wanted to get her away from Kylie and that he wanted to keep her sounds to himself.

"What?! Why! I was having fun!"

"As you said... YOLO..." with that Allen dragged Natalie from the room and that was that.

For once Kanda agreed with Allen and he scooped Kylie up and threw her over his shoulder. Sapphire blue eyes scanned the room and he scowled at the group who were all a blushing mess. Words didn't need to be exchanged, because between a predatory gaze from Allen and a death glare from Kanda it was clear. Both boys were pissed, turned on and were about to take their pent up emotions out on the two who caused the feelings. It was going to be a night where no one could pass Kanda's room or Allen's for that matter when there wasn't much of a moment of let up. After all... You only live once right?