Hard to Swallow

The word is... Swallow.

Allen Walker... The King of Clowns... The Savior of Tormented Souls, was at a complete and total loss for words... No... That was an understatement... He was at a loss for THOUGHT. He couldn't think clearly... How could he after watching the girl he had developed strong feelings for burst into some sort of... Monster? That was rich coming from him, but the sight of the innocent cold hearted girl practically exploding into a gluttonous THING... Monster was the first word that came to anyone's mind, except the girls sister, and it was a harsh truth that was hard for any of them to swallow...

The slender girl had gone from golden tan to ink black within seconds and her beautiful dark chocolate eyes melted into solid white voids. Her Black Order cloak and the jean shorts and muscle tank-top beneath didn't seem to stay on the smokey apparition and if it hadn't been for the fact that she was beyond pissed off and devouring anyone that got to close to her Allen, and maybe the other men around them, would probably be blushing. Teenage hormones at their finest. Allen shook the thoughts from his deciding that he needed to figure out how to deal with the problem.

***

"You are such a prick!"

"Tch... You sound like a broken record..."

"Excuse me?!"

"All you do is repeat the same insults over and over again... It gets old... Like you."

"How about I show you how my right hook insults, Asshole!"

"Enough arguing already... The two of you are hopeless..."

"No one asked you Bean sprout!"

"You're being very rude and disruptive, Bakanda!"

"And you're acting like a babbling fool!"

Sparks flew between the two teenage boys and their golems as Kylie Tsuyosa grumbled to herself with annoyance... Something about the amount of testosterone in the room and for the first time Natalie Tsuyosa, Kylie's younger sister, could agree. Every time Allen and Kanda were in a room together for too long they practically had pissing contests, an act that made Natalie roll her eyes and pinch the bridge of her nose. She was about ready to intervene when the two continued to glare at one another, but she froze when she got a whiff of familiar, cheap, over worn cologne. She knew that stink anywhere... Malcolm C. Lvellie had tainted her air with his presence. Natalie turned her head over her shoulder to confirm her suspicion and frowned when she saw said man regarding her with a look of... Hunger if you will. He was much worse than General Cross, and appeared much older than said General, although Natalie could swear that Cross was old as dirt, and it was disgusting. There was one plus though. Cross Marian was attractive while Inspector Lvellie didn't have anything going for him... He just looked like another military dog searching for more power than he could handle.

"Natalie... You look absolutely stunning in the new uniform..." he complimented setting a hand on her hip.