Chapter #24

3RD POV

As Cardi B was about to meet up with her beloved fiancé the others, apart from Little Mix were packing up getting ready to board their flight to LA from wherever they were.
Shawn left from Canada along with Hailey, whilst Selena, Justin, Hailee, and Camila, were going from NYC. I aFifth harmony were in different places, Lauren in Miami, Dinah in California, whilst Mani and Ally were in Texas.

They planned to meet up at Little Mixes hotel. Currently Leigh Anne was waiting in the lobby after receiving the news that her friends had landed. Jade and Perrie were still getting ready, whilst Jesy was sitting outside trying to see if she could catch some of the falling snow in her mouth. Jesy quickly ran inside telling Leigh Anne that she saw them coming over. They both went outside and waved at their friends. As they all got settled inside the lobby they, patiently waited for Jerrie to come. After waiting for about another 10 minutes which consisted of Dinah and Jesy throwing a fit, jerrie came down

When they got to the carnival they decided to do a challenge to see who could get the most prizes with 25 dollars each. The teams were:

Team1: Ally, Dinah, Leigh Anne, Hailey, Hailee, Noah, Giorgia, Taylor, Ariana, Justin, Jesy

Team2: Jade, Perrie, Normani, Lauren, Shawn, Camila, zendaya, Cameron, Selena, Niall, Antonio

"GAME ON!!" Dinah yelled once they've made up the teams. "You're going DOWN," Zendaya yelled after her. The teams went their own ways, making up strategies to win. Team 1 went to a restaurant first, because they were confident they were going to win, especially since they had a trick up their sleeves. Whilst team 1 we're enjoying their meals, team 2 already had 14 prizes, their strategy was to split up then meet back at their desired area. Camila had to go to the bathroom so Antonio went with her, although the real reason Camila wanted to go to the bathroom was because she was jealous of Shawn and Hailey since they were eating each other's faces off, Hailey was somehow able to sneak away from her team. Shawn was only doing that since he thought it was his chance to get Camila back but he felt disgusted and sad. She was hurt... hurt because of him. The man who promised he would never hurt her, had hurt her in a way she never thought anyone would ever dare to do.

When Camila came back they went to get more prizes, but Shawn couldn't stop think about Camila. "Camila," Shawn called out. Camila was avoiding his gaze most of their time at the carnival so when she turned around he was in complete shock, of how beautiful she was. "Camila come with me I need to tell you something," he said as he led Camila to a more private area when the team was distracted about how good zendaya was at the game they were playing. "What is it Shawn?" Camila asked. Shawn has mentally punched himself when he heard the hurt in her voice, he knew he had caused that. "Mila I can't stop it anymore... a-and I know y-you have a boyfriend that loves you and all but ... I still ahve feelings for you and I want you to know that."Camila was in shock, she had thought he was already over her. "Look you don't have to like me back I just want you to know that so I don't feel like there's an elephant on my shoulders. "Shawn I have a boyfriend and you have a girlfri-" he cut her off before she could finish her sentence. "I don't love Hailey, Camila I only dated her for you to be jealous and now I realize it was a dumb idea since all that did was hurt you even more,". "It's okay I forgive you but I really don't know what to do at this point," Camila replied nervously. "You don't have to do anything, I just want you to know that you have someone that really cares about you"Shawn replied, with a huge smile. "Thanks Shawn," Camila said as she went in for a hug, they stayed like that for a while until they heard Selena call their name. They went back to the team and continued helping to play for prizes.

Team 2 has just finished up their meal, but they knew they already won even without playing. Ariana knew someone who worked there so they got access to as many prizes they wanted. They went to Ariana's friend to get their prizes, along the way they encountered some fans, who asked for some pictures.

Leigh Anne, Ariana, Giorgia, and Noah, were thinking of a dare for the other team. They came up with a great one, since they obviously knew Shawn liked Camila, they decided to make team 2 kiss their crush in the same team.

"That's a great idea," Jesy said as they came back from getting the prizes.

They soon met up at the lobby of Little mixes hotel once they had already spent all of their 25 dollars. (Except for team 1). They counted up all the prizes, once they got into Jerry's room and obviously team 1 won so they told team 2 the dare that they had came up with. Everyone in team 2 disagreed, but since it was a dare they had to do it. Antonio and Camila kissed, so Shawn stood their doing nothing since everyone else had found their pair and gave each other a friendly kiss on the cheek. Camila and Antonio were furiously kissing on the mouth, Shawn was extremely jealous by he couldn't do anything about it. Everyone in team 1 were chanting Shawn's name at a moderate pace in an appropriate volume. Everyone in team 1 was waiting for the shawmila kiss to happen. After Camila and Antonio's topped kissing each other, Shawn saw a glimpse of camilas swollen lips and he couldn't take it anymore so Shawn grabbed Camila and kissed her, he knew it was going to damage their friendship, but at the moment he thought it felt right. Camila pushed him away and yelled, "Shawn what the hell!!?" "Why did you do that man?!" Antonio yelled furiously. "Sorry dude it wasn't meant to happen it just did I guess" Shawn replied lazily.

One argument lead to another and soon Shawn was tackling Antonio, Camila pulled Antonio off of Shawn and said they should go back. Everyone agreed that it was probably time for them to leave, WHAT A HECTIC NIGHT they all thought, who knew what was supposed to be a fun day ended up being a wrestling match for others. Everyone else went back to their hotels. Camila decided to slip into the studio after she calmed Antonio down, after he fell asleep, and wrote about what had happened that night, trying to take in what had just occurred with her best friend and boyfriend. And that was how... 'she loves control' and 'all these years' was made. She decided to do a ballad for all these years confessing her feelings she felt for Shawn in the past and the sparks she still felt that split second he kissed her.

For 'she loves control' Camila wrote it about how she just wanted to be able to have more control about
the crazy things that happened that night. Although this was the reason she wrote those two songs, she'd never in a million years admit it to the world, she wanted to keep this private and keep it a secret.

That night Camila had no sleep since she was stuck in her studio all day. She kept getting notifications in the group chat and in the girls chat asking is she was okay. Camila just put her phone on mute and ignored all of the notifications. She ended up falling asleep in her studio.

The next morning, Antonio woke up with Camila by his side, since Camila woke up early and went back to their hotel. Shawn on the other hand couldn't even sleep, he kept thinking about, why he did it. Why did he kiss Camila? Why did he fight Antonio? If he knew that it was going to damage their friendship why didn't he stop himself? All these questions belt racing through his mind but he just couldn't find answers to them. He decided to check out the group chat, and the boys chat. It was consisted of 'are you okay' 'what happened' 'what's going to happen'. Shawn knew he had fucked up, and there was no way they could get their friendship back to normal.

Whilst all of this drama Jesy and Dinah were busy buying supplies for the movie night they were gonna throw for Camila, to make her feel better.
Shawn decided to text in the group chat saying 'he was okay'. Later on he went to his and Camilas private DM's and decided to apologize.

------------

Woah!! This was my first ever serious chapter, I added some more drama in this story to keep it interesting, also tell em what you think about this chapter and if you want me to make more chapters. I tried making this long so I hope it was long enough for you guys!! Thanks for 1.5k views it means a whole lot!❤️
-Priscilla👃🏼