FaceTime #32

"Guys I'm bored," Hailee said, faking it. "Let's play truth or truth," Selena commented trying to stop herself from the excitement at the thought of shawmila back together. I mean you can't blame her! They looked like a great couple!

"Ok, let's play I'm bored as well although I am gonna go to rehearsals in an hour," Camila replied agreeing to the regroups idea. "Alright truth or truth Shawn?" Cameron asked. "Truth," Shawn replied rolling his eyes playfully. "Who is the most beautiful person in this group?" Cameron asked once again.
Shawn's face got read and it looked like he wasn't breathing correctly, it was as if he saw a million tomatoes. As for Camila she wasn't really focusing, since she was reading. Little did they know Camila just used the book as a distraction Incase if Shawn didn't say her. "Hurry up man... you have to be honest," Noah smirked. "Ca-... Hailey..." Shawn replied unsure. Camila definitely felt something painful in her chest but then reminded herself that they were only friends. Shawn himself mentally slapped himself for being so obvious... he knew he had hurt Camila, he could read her like an open book.

"Suree jannn," they heard Cardi B saying out of the blue. They all bursted our laughing except for Shawn and Camila. "Where is Jelena?" Shawn tried changing the subject. "Probably making out," Taylor replied. "Anyways Camila, truth or truth,"Taylor continues. "Truth DUHH," Camila relied as if it were the most obvious thing in the world.

Taylor had forgotten what were she was about to ask Camila, and Hailey knew so she filled in for her. "Who do you have a crush on?" Hailey asked. "Not a celebrity crush, it's a I wanna fuck you crush," Dinah added, followed by a few others rolling their eyes. Though Jesy did virtually high five Dinah. "Uhhh..." Camila replied looking around everywhere profusely. "I-I don't know.." Camila said unsure.
"Come one Camila you know who," girogia rushes, quickly adding a smirk. "I-I like...no one right now, I mean let's be real I've just gotten out of a relationship my album is out I'm in japan enjoying the scenery... I'm planning on having a tour soon, im just- I-I'm busy." Camila replied truthfully.

Meanwhile in the "No Shawmila" Group Chat Normani told them Camila wasn't lying because Camila doesn't know how to hide a lie. But Hailee did say Shawn was lying. Hailee had known Shawn for a long time, she could tell everything he felt. They all suddenly put their devices down. Jade mentally pinched herself knowing they were way too obvious.
"Let's play another game!" Giorgia requested a little too loud. "Yea sure... but guys I have to go to rehearsals," Camila excused herself, and left the group Face Time. "Well that was weird I thought she said it was in another hour," Justin said coming back online. "Oh hello there mr busy," Jesy mocked.
"Anyways Shawn ready to play?" Giorgia asked. "Yep! Bring it on," he said confidently. "I'm gonna say a word and you're gonna have to say the word that relates to it for you, personally." Giorgia explained. "Got it," Shawn said.

S: Shawn
G: Giorgia

Everyone watched intensely as the game started.

G: muffins/S:Life

G:cute/S:dogs

G:hot/S:Fire

G:devices/S: everything

G:Crush/S:Camila

Once Shawn realized what he said he covered his mouth quickly and turned extremely red. "EXPOSEEDDD" Cardi b yelled once again. "We know you like her man just ask her out," Justin advised him. "She doesn't like me back," Shawn replied gloomily. "How do you know that?" Selena asked. "Like she said she isn't looking for someone right now, and I can tell if she's lying or not but she doesn't seem as if she's lying, she's gotten her heart broken many times and it was all of the guys' fault not hers, she's not ready I know it," Shawn said sweetly. "We will talk to her in the girls chat," Hailee said. "Thanks gots you don't have to though," he said a little bit of excitement in his voice. "We insist," Taylor assured him. "Thanks again," Shawn said. "No problem that's what friends are for,"Zendaya said while smiling.

-----------

I have no captions
-Priscilla👃🏼