Armitage Hux X Kylo Ren (Fluff)

Picture from: https://pin.it/mgbvbyfb5wnuya
—————————————————

Friday 23:30

Three knocks woke General Hux, normally people don't bother him in his personal quarters, why would they? It was 11:30 at night! It must be an emergency. Kicking the sheets off and finally reaching the door swinging it wide open he was met with a rose tinted Kylo Ren.

Helmet in his left hand, lightsaber in his right, "Armitage! I'm back, from my mission, I haven't seen you in three day!" Stumbling over his feet grabbing Armitage in affection.

Groaning Hux held his weight, "Ren, have you been drinking?" His voice deep and quiet, not wanting to start yelling. Ren chuckled and smiled "yeah, just a little. Nothing really bad.." wobbling into Hux's arms.

"I've missed you Armitage.." blushing and stretching, keeping hold of Armitage's stripped white and blue pyjamas. "I'm ready for bed.." Armitage's large pale hands removing the symbolic helmet and lightsaber from the younger mans hands.

"Come on Ren. Let's get you to bed, some sleep will help you.." shutting the door, supporting him and helping him stagger to bed. "Let's get you out your clothes.." Kylo began to giggle "you want me naked?!" Pricks of heat smacking Armitage's cheeks.

"Ren, you are quite intolerable when drunk.." Kylo chuckles tugging his lover closer, "Phasma...hiccup....said that our relationship...hiccup....needs to get serious soon, we can't keep....hiccup.....using each other for sex.." tears pooled in the corners of his eyes and made him stare intently at Armitage....

....the man who saved him from his anger,
....the man who made him feel love again,
....the man who taught him to relax and see beauty,
....the man who loved him deeply.

The pale hands of the normally stern General where tangling gently in a mess of black Ren claimed was his hair, "do you speak often to Phasma about our personal matters?" Maybe his voice was a little stern, but he was know for  been worse. Ren nods "she understands...hiccups....always gives me advice.."

Hux quietly stared at Ren, leaning down and pressing lips together, Hux's cold thin lips and Ren's plump warm ones. Bonding and struggling for control, "you are more to me then a fuck, you are my love...you and no one else.." pleased by the words Armitage told Ren he began to remove the armour and robes. Finally laying in boxers.

"Ren, lets have dinner tomorrow, I believe we are at a stage where it is appropriate.." he began only to feel the younger messy male beginning to cling to him. "I want cuddles.." Yes, Ren was young. Yes, he was highly trained. Yes, he loved Armitage Hux.

A General so stern he dismissed staff for passing glances, the best General in the First Order, the only man Ren believes doesn't want to hurt him.

Armitage got the young drunk to sleep, blushing and stretching, groaning as Ren tangled the sheets around himself leaving Hux uncovered and slightly chilly. "Ren, I'm cold, give me the cover.." but Ren was too far gone, deep in a world of love and sleep.