KyHux (Smut)

A/N: Hiya! My first story went really well then no one read my second (StormPilot) so I'm trying some more KyHux!

Picture from: https://pin.it/mvwuuprzpx52fw
———————————————
Hux P.O.V

"Enter.." it was Ren by the knock, I recognise it, I told him I wasn't interested in him like this anymore. I'd heard people talk on the ship about that fact we where seeing each other, I couldn't bare the thought of people knowing, "Ren, I told you already.." turning from my cup of tea, his helmet gone, just him, in his robes, tears stretching and staining his pale cheeks.

"I know I'm sorry.." his head just stares at the ground, "I just, I cant, you know.." his tears welled more. I didn't know he cared this much, I just thought it was a stress relief for him. Standing and going only slowly, losing my courage, feeling shame and embarrassed. "Sit down, lets have a drink.." taking his hand and pulling him to sit on a chair next to me. I couldn't let go of his hand; he wasn't gripping me tight, or using the force. I just didn't want to, I didn't want to stop feeling his bare skin, stop feeling his heat.

Pouring him tea and adding his milk and sugar, sliding it over to him. Watching as his shaky hand picking up the cup and begins to sip. I know how he likes his tea and have perfected it. He was staring at me, I could feeling him staring at me, of course he was, those big eyes, watching my every move. "Hux I love you!" I lost it. Standing up and pulling him up, losing myself and kissing him, pulling him slower and slower till I was back on my chair and he was on my lap.

Our meetings always went a certain way, I'd dominate him, he liked it, wanted me to dominate him. He was the one who gave me the idea.

Already feeling him grind his hot crotch on me, he was getting fricton to please himself on me. Tutting "no no Ren, are you starting without me?" Pulling back and standing up embarrassed he shuck his head "no, I'm not, I'm just.." blushing and beginning to pull his trousers down, and laying over the edge of the bed. "Punish me.." I began to walk over, he asked this a lot. Reaching him I got ready to spank his ass, he stopped me "I want your belt. With that, I want you to punish me with the belt.."

"Ren I'll hurt you to much.." he shuck his head "Hux please, please, I really want it!" Unbuckling my belt and pulling it out my trousers. The thought didn't turn me off, I just don't want him hurt. Starting lightly and spanking, the slap was nice and left red marks across his ass. He'd twitch and jerk but moan for more. Five slaps was all I was gonna give him. "What's wrong?" Whimpering blushing "more..." getting on his knees and looking at me begging. Shaking my head and stretching "I've had enough of that view, I'd like a new one.." watching him blush as he began to unbutton my trousers removing them, then my hat and shirt. Soon I was naked and Ren was on his knees holding his ass open whining.

"Sigh.." getting a tie and walking over, pulling him into his back and securing his wrists to the headboard. I watching him blush as I secured him, whining "but, I wanna touch you.." he whined "you will.." promising walking to grab lube, "when I decided you are ready.." nodding quickly and watching hims rising his knees letting me lube him "what would you like me to call you?" He mumbled face behind his knees, peeking at me with big eyes. He is gorgeous.

"Tonight, I'm your daddy.." finishing lubing my cock and pushing in. Two days since I'd last done him and he was already tight. His whimpers began already moaning at me blushing, holding his knees as a pivot. His mouth wouldn't open to say the word I craved, "say it Ren! I want to hear it..." I tried not to sound angry, my voice only has one tone, I feel lust filled, horny, desperate for love. Finally calling out he broke "daddy!" Melting into the rhyme I relaxed leaning up and untying him, letting the tie fall behind the bed.

His hand gripping my back, "I love you..." his head in my neck kissing and sucking tensely "I love you.." holding his back and head still fucking. Listening to his whimpers when they got really good and he couldn't take it. He was always coming early, shooting his load on my chest with whimpers and his head tucked in my neck.

Still thrusting, I couldn't stop. I love the feeling of him, the way he moans for me, for what ever I ask him to call me, he always does it. Holding his hips and kissing his shoulder, it was difficult to tell the difference between my body and his. His back hair a mess on the white bedding, clawing at my back in desperate attempts to convey pleasure to me.

"I love you..daddy.." he stammered. It was five minutes since his orgasm, but he was still sucking and kissing me. He must have really loved it. Blushing as his moans grew weaker and he clung tighter, so close, just a few more...

Releasing inside of him and I was done rolling next to him rather then on top off. Panting, my pale skin glowing red. Staring into Ren's eyes he was gorgeous, he can stay the rest of the night. I won't tell anyone if he doesn't.