Finn x Poe (StormPilot) Smut

A/N: requested by BenjaminPowls
Picture from: https://pin.it/s2n3jesoaxfk3l
————————————————
Finally touching down and unbuckling himself, Poe heaved himself out the cockpit and down the wing. BB-8 beeping happily, "come on buddy, don't say you where scared?!" A smiled plastered on his tanned face.

Reaching his room, then chewing his lip and looking at his friendly droid, "why don't you go spend some time with C3P0 and R2D2.." it wasn't a question but BB-8 still beeped loudly. "Quiet down, we don't want the whole rebellion to know I've got someone in my room." Blushing "it's Finn okay, he's been waiting for me.." the halls where quiet and Poe didn't want his voice to echo to much.

Finally rolling again Poe entered the room stepping lightly, unzipping his boots, pulling his jacket off and putting his helmet on the side table. "Poe is that you?" A slumbering Finn had awoken, the tired dragon groaned and roared with a large stretch of his arms. Still wearing Poe's leather jacket; he's lovingly stitched the shoulder after Kylo Ren ripped it.

Poe chuckles "go back to bed, I will get in with you soon.." Finn face pouting, "but you'll be all sweaty and gross.." rubbing his eyes trying to wake himself up. Playfully offended Poe unzipped his orange jumpsuit, kicking it off his body and going towards the bathroom "then I'll shower so I'm not dirty.."

Surprisingly Finn swung his legs over the side and stood up "I'll sit with you.." staggering drunk with sleep. He always looked cute after waking up, the bags under his eyes puffed, his lips in a permanent pout, and his eyes glazed over.

The water was running and Poe's naked body been washed free of sweat, Finn's eyes slowly taking in detail, the shoulders, then his chest, then abs, his killer thighs and ass. He enjoyed watching Poe, his body was so perfect.

"Now, now Finn, my eyes are up here..." Poe chuckling naughtily, "you're staring at it like you want it.." blush spilt on Finn's cheeks. "Like I want what?" Shaking his head Poe started to feel his own cock to grab Finn's attention back to the fully erect member. "Like you want this.." the head already coated in precum.

Finn shifted embarrassed, "Poe!" It would only be their second time, the first was really quite painful. Poe smirking as he washed shampoo out his hair, "it's always better the more you do it...I got supplies.." Finn felt the heat creeping to his cock as he thought of Poe touching him like that.

The water turning off and Poe towelling himself brought him happily to attention, now face to face with Poe's member. "Do you want it or not?" Finn whimpered, his mouth opening without thought or instruction. Poe taking handfuls of the jacket that used to be his. 

"Finn, oh baby, slow down, I'm not ready to cum.." Poe's left hand lightly resting on Finn's head, the right on his shoulder aiming to stop him wobbling over. Slowly Poe noticed Finn was touching himself, this was unusual for him, he was always to nervous to touch himself, he must have really wanted it today.

"You ready baby?" Poe's voice grew deeper during any sort of sexual activity. Finn let the member leave his mouth and nods "I'm ready.." pulling Poe to the bed. Retrieving the lube Poe purchased and lightly coating his fingers.

Finn was removing his clothes to match Poe's bare body, he enjoyed how Poe looked at him, so lust filled, so excited. Getting on all four and waiting to feel the pleasure Poe always gave.

To begin with, he only inserted his index finger an inch in. Rubbing circles on Finn's lower back helping to stay relaxed. Then slow movement just back and forth, Finn's whining informed Poe another finger was wanted. Now inserting his middle finger and pushing deeper.

Soon Finn was moving at his own pace, back and forth, riding his fingers and letting sweet moans out his mouth. Poe was lubing his member, "may I enter you?" Finn's head nodded without delay. Slowly Poe's fingers got removed and replaced with a larger tool. Gripping his hips Poe shut his eyes, the warmth, the tightness. He was sure this is what heavens like.

Finn wasn't content with the slow pace, moving his hips back and letting their skin slap together. "Poe!" Whimpering in excited "more..." Nodding lazily and increasing speed and force. Finn's knee's where ready to buckle, but Poe continues, holding him up by his hips and fucking intensely.

Finn began to twitch, the pre-cum dripping off, "it's okay you can touch it, I won't judge you.." Finn felt comfortable touching himself when Poe talked like that. Just hand touching the shaft and moving up and down speed and friction soon built and he was content. Shaking gently as he emptied on the bedding with a moan.

Poe watched enjoying the sight of his lover caring for his own pleasure as well. Only a few more thrusts, that was all it took. Before Poe also crumbled to his knees, still gripping Finn protectively. "I love you.." Muttered Finn blushing again. "And I love you.."