Kylo Ren/Matt x Reader Fluff

Picture from: https://pin.it/ya6vlky6tmnl7q
————————————————
You needed an excuse, when the nurse discovered you where pregnant, General Hux was informed his best radar operator was pregnant. Questions where asked...

"Miss Y/L/N...I was informed of your condition..." Hux sounded upset, he flirted with every female on the Finalizer, how where you supposed to know he wanted you as a girlfriend. "I would like to ask you to be my wife. A women in your position, you can't rise a child alone on a First Order ship, the child would be removed from your care at birth. But married to a General, you'd keep your child.." blushing you looked down, do you tell him the baby is Lord Ren's? Or Matt as he is at the minute?

Nausea hit again, covering your mouth and hurrying out, he didn't stop you or yell, he seemed to understand your position, head in the toilet. Finally dragging yourself out and on the corridor, Matt was sat on the floor, vent open cutting cables, tell him now? No that's not great. Going over and sitting down next to him, "hey Matt." He started smiling "oh hey Y/N...Why are you off your station?" Blushing "had my medical, but great, not very well, maybe I could talk to you tonight, in the room.."

~That Night~

You where waiting in Lord Ren's chambers, feeling the bedding under your fingers. As the door whooshed open, the tall dark figure entered, "Oh Y/N, I've missed seeing you, it's been weeks. Where have you been hiding...?" Removing the helmet and throwing it on the large bed. Then engulfing you in a hug, "working, I have a job to do, it's not easy, and General Hux is a slave driver.." Ren chuckles at your comment, "now now, be nice to the poor general, he tries his hardest. His joke made you stick your tongue out.

But he was staring at you thoughtfully now releasing you from your hug prison. "What?" Chewing your lip nervous, "something had changed..?" He was squinting slightly, "I'm wearing make up.." he chewed his lip "no no, I know you're wearing making up, it's just, something in different about your energy, it's stronger.." he never looked in your mind, he promised you that.

Pushing him away, you'd started to show a bulging stomach. Fiddling with the hem on your shirt. "There is something my medical revealed..." the words wouldn't fall out your mouth, so instead you just flashed him your stomach. He stared confused for a while "baby.." you blurted out scared. He pulled his gloved off rubbing his hands on your stomach "you're pregnant?" Nodding slowly "yes, three months.." he blushed "is it mine?" Glaring insulted "yes it's yours!" You snapped taking him by surprise. A knock on his door, "into the bathroom..." he shut the door hiding you. Neither of you wanted people to know.

Kylo opened the door, General Hux marched in, "Ren, I am here with some information..." sitting himself down in a chair staring at Ren. "Our leading radar operator is pregnant, three months, healthy foetus. I'm worried that when the child is removed from her care, she'll turn against us..." Ren nods "then she needs to marry a general..." Hux nods "that is why I'd like you to convince Y/N to marry me..." I could feel Ren's anger. You didn't need to be force sensitive to feel his anger.

"That won't be happening..she will not be marrying you.." part of you celebrated. "It's well known on the ship of her sexual relationship with Matt, a young radar technician. If she married you, you'd destroy the relationship..." didn't Hux know Matt is Ren? "Matt is a radar technician, the child would still be removed from her care..." he trailed off noticing the uniform heaped in the corner "you?" He questioned. Ren nodded, "the child is mine, and I'll be marrying her.." Hux was angry, his voice was turning into a yell, "how did you manage to catch her?! She's beautiful and clever! You've barely ever met her!" Ren sounded smug, "while I was Matt, she met me, happily talked to me about the system, complained about General Hux trying to get into bed with her, she quite happily came to bed with me..." Hux stormed out

Coming out the bathroom and blushing, Ren smiled, "I love you..." you smiled and he hugged you "I'll be marrying you as soon as possible...I love you.."