Armitage Hux X Reader (Trigger warning, mention of rape)

Hi everyone, just a warning, rape will be mentioned but in my attempt to lighten the mood, you get a cat Armitage Hux taking a well deserved nap.

Let's get this cleared up, Hux saves you from the man who has been abusing you. He lets you live in his room, let's you do what you want on the Finalizer with no rules. And he never expects anything from you. But you love him, you want something more then a peck on the cheek or quietly holding hands as he puts the tv on.

Picture from: https://pin.it/veupf65nnggeen
——————————————————

Dream
It was the feeling of those filthy hands on your body, he stole everything from you. Destroyed you, he was meant to protect you, he was the general. But no, he attacked you. Until Hux saved you, found you before he did it again, your general was replaced with a new one, but you called this one Armitage...

"Wake up, it's okay, please wake up.." bolt upright, someone's hands on your arm made you pay attention, but he soothes you, "it's me, just me, relax." He would stare at you unsure of anything to calm you, finally you spoke "I'd be more comfortable if you'd sleep next to me, I don't want you sleeping on the sofa, it's been a month...I'm not embarrassed about sharing a bed."

Hux's cheeks where practically glowing, you always told him you where comfortable with that, but he insisted you stayed in the bed. You'd been injured badly, Hux blames himself. He tucked some hair behind you ear, "Y/N..I don't want you moving to fast..." he hid his stutters, but your smile melted him. "I aren't rushing anything, I just believe that you should sleep in bed with me. Just sleep, you can stay at that side, I'll spread out all over and claim you steal all the covers.." you watched as he smiled and blushed.

His clothes where folded neatly on the coffee table, even his pyjamas were perfect, and he'd been wearing them for more the night. His hair however, that was everywhere, it was cute and made him human, this was Armitage, soothing, bossy, scruffy and with 5 o'clock stubble. But you know, as soon as that uniform goes on it becomes Hux, loud, rude, in charge, no time for anyone. Your heart would shatter as he stood facing you, hat in hand, gloves in. Never even kissed your head, he always kisses your head, it's impossible to think of a time he hasn't.

He laid down, stiff. Door like, it made you giggle, snuggling up, head cuddled into his chest happily. Within minutes you where fast asleep, he didn't dare touch you, he was 'respectful of boundaries' and you loved how shy he got.

Cheeks glowing to leant up, planting a kiss on his cheek. Your head returning to his chest and you got comfortable, it was enjoyable been this close to someone kind, someone who will never harm you.

Finally you felt it, his hands ghosting up your back, tugging you close to his body. And when he thought you where asleep he whispered "sweet dreams my love.." you could imagine his glowing face as he says them, his cheeks rosy, the tip of his nose gaining some colour. But his eyes, he had this way of staring at you, like they where taking in every detail he could find, scared he'd lose you.

Laid trying to sleep, his breathing helped, and his snoring helped, it wasn't loud, but it was audible. You thought about Armitage like you always did. About how he didn't make you swear allegiance to the First Order again. How he practically cleared his schedule in a heart beat.

And finally you dozed off.

~Morning~

Hux had left before you woke up, but you woke to knocking, opening the blast door a trooper was delivering your breakfast, smiling and thinking them as they left. One lingered for a minute, you smiled at him "what's your question?" He nods "I was wondering if you and General Hux, are you..? You know?" You giggled "sleeping together? Dating? Married?" He nods, and you signed "I wish I was all those things to him.." troopers left quickly, the door shutting, and once again, you ate breakfast alone.

After finishing you dressed, black robes, they suited your frame. You walked along the corridor of offices until you reached the command centre, Hux was drowning in his long coat, it was freezing, but he barked out orders, looked over shoulders. His usual, but when he saw you, a smile tugged at the corners of those pale lips. And you thought about what he called you, how he cared for you. But then you carried on walking, you turned down the interconnecting hall. Someone knew, you didn't recognise crouched near a vent, a stormtrooper kicking his tools.

Walking up "Excuse me, kylo Ren just destroyed the loading bay support wall, I think you need to check it out.." the troopers practically ran off. You and this new man. Gathering his tools and placing them next to him, he was staring at you completely confused. "I'm Matt, I'm a radar technician.." he declared you giggled "I'm Y/N...I'm, it's complicated, but I used to be head operator of radar and tracking. That was on another ship.." Matt was staring at you "what do you think about Kylo Ren..." that man made your blood boil.

"Kylo Ren is an asshole, his treatment of Hux is unfair, he's horrible to his crew, the twice I've seen him, he's made nothing but prejudice comments against me.." Matt was slightly shocked "I've never seen that side of him.." you sighed "men don't see that part of other men, it's women who hear the comments. Hux's slut, generals play toy, stress toy. All I ever hear..."

You watched Matt's hands, he was about to cut the wrong wire "no no no!" He jumped out his skin pulling away. You picked up the wire cuts and knelt down next to him "you where about to turn off all gravity on the ship.." he blushed and mumbled "sorry.." you began rewiring the circuit board. Removing fused and replacing them, he watched you carefully.

Finally finishing you put the panel back and shuck Matt's large greasy hand "it was good getting my hands dirt again.." kissing his cheek and walking off. Hux had watched you kiss his cheek, watching as Matt turned a vibrant red. Marching up "what's your business here?" He snapped as Matt jumped "a radar was playing up, I've been fixing it.." Hux glared "and the young lady that just kissed you?!" His voice echoed in the corridor, "she helped me, she kissed me.." he declared defensive. Hux just glared and Matt moves along.

Now back in the bedroom, sat on the bed brushing your hair, you heard Hux stomping his way down the corridor. The blast door sliding open and he looked furious, "you kissed a radar technician!" You dived back and used the bed to separate the two of you. "I kissed his cheek, I was been polite!" His hands fists, not that he'd use them, he was venting his anger. "I don't want you traveling the halls without me!" He took some deep breaths looking at you, seeing your fear and nodding "I don't want people spreading rumours about you.." he didn't dare tell you that is was about loving you.

Stretching he sat in his arm chair, watching you carefully. "Are you hungry?" Tapping his fingers on his leg, shaking your head gently "no no, I just.." he nods "I'd like you to come to the bridge with me.." standing up and holding his arm out. Holding his arm and walking along with him, kissing his cheek and blushing. Storm troopers watched as Hux stared at you, his cheeks bright red.

He walked you to the Command Center, it was cold. His large jacket was pulled over your shoulder leaning over "stay warm my dear, it's cold in here.."

~That Night~

Hux was sat in his arm chair, watching you brush your hair. "My love..." declaring suddenly. He had stood up, stood next to you, putting an open box on the table. Finally looking down. It was a ring, small diamonds around a larger one. "Would you take me as your husband?" He was bright red, chewing his lip, looking down and you stared up. "I love you!" He blurted out.

Standing up taking his hand, "I love you!" Smacking your lips against his. Placing the ring on your finger. "I love you.." he mumbled between kisses.

All the pain you felt, it was gone for now. The man you love, who loves you. He is your husband.