Chapter 1 "Meeting him"

Chapter 1
Schleine's POV

Now, I'm here in front of a mansion. I stared at it in awe as I started heading towards it with my luggage.

I knocked on the door , "Good Morning, you must be Schleine Caedes," greeted the woman who looked like she was in her early 50's, "Come in, Come in," she exclaimed opening the door wide for me to enter.

"Your room Is in the second floor, turn right then go straight," she said, walking off.

I started heading there and saw two doors, one with Black and the other white.

'Oh well, I like black better.....' I thought.

I entered the black door carrying my luggage, putting it beside the bed.

I layed there for a minute, Until I heard water sprinkling in the bathroom.

'Maybe they left the shower on....' I thought as I walked towards the direction of the bathroom.

I was about to twist the knob when it suddenly opened on its own.

Revealing a tall man, with a messy black hair and piercing green eyes......he-he was...shirtless(0o0)

"AAAAAHHHHH!" I screamed then turned around with my eyes shut.

"WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING HERE?!" He yelled his voice filled with rage.

'Okay...this Is just a dream...JUST A DREAM' I mentally screamed until....

I was pulled up and I felt a gun pointed on my forehead.

I was about to back away but I can't, I was frozen in place.

"ANSWER MY QUESTION!" He exclaimed, sounding like a command, I felt more terrified as I saw his hand tighten on the gun.

"Y-you can't p-possibly k-kill a girl,r-right?" I managed to finish my sentence even with all that stuttering.

"Who are you and what are you doing here?"he asked sternly the irritation still not leaving his face.

"Uh-uhm....I am Schleine Caedes," I managed to find my composure as I said the last part.

"and?" He asked in a calm voice.

"And what?" I asked, still sounding nervous and scared.

"WHAT are you doing HERE?!"he yelled making me flinch.

"U-uh a w-woman in her e-early 50's t-told me that my r-room was h-here," I stuttered

He put the gun down and exclaimed, "leave!"

I stood properly,still shaking and walked towards my luggage.

"Walk straight and the room in the dead end is yours," a shiver run down my spine as his voice turned ice cold.

I walked out quietly and mumbled "sorry" as I left the room,I felt relieved feeling like I was able to break out of jail.

I walked straight, looking that the door in the dead end is still far away. I sighed

'This is going to be tough.....' I thought, sighing in defeat.

As I reached the door I opened it and saw a plain bed and a cabinet.

I placed my things near the closet and plopped down on the bed, drifting of to sleep.

"I'm definitely teaching you how to love."