Chapter 8"Realized"

Chapter 8

Kieran's POV

"Hello?"

"Do you need something?"
I tried to pull my wrist but she helled it tighter.

"Don't go,"she said, pulling me closer

"Uhm...Kieran? who are you with?" Schleine asked.

"I'm with Shalle."

I waited for her response but I looked at my phone to see that the call already ended.

"I'm here," I said as I sat down in the bed,caressing her hair.

"Kieran....Im...Im so sorry for everything..."she mumbled.

"Shh its okay," I said as I hugged her lightly.

We stayed like that for a moment until, "hey...Kieran...can you still forgive me...?"she asked,looking away.

I pulled away and thought about it, "at first yes,but now that I know the reason why you did it, I'm not," She smiled in relief.

"I better get going now. I'll be back tomorrow," I said as I gave her a light peck on the cheeks.

Schleine's POV

I plopped down on the bed.
'Is Shalle his ex girlfriend...?' I asked myself.

I touched my cheek as I felt a tear ran down.

' Why am I crying?why should I care?'

I covered my face with a pillow as the tears kept on coming one after another.

'I already love him....?' I asked myself.

I stood up and walked to the bathroom. I washed my face and put a little make up on to hide the fact that I cried.

I rushed to the door as I heard a knock.

I opened it and smiled as I saw Kieran on the door.

"Pack your things and move out," he said with a cold voice.

"Huh.....?" I stood there dumbfounded.

"Shalle is moving in and it would be a hassle if you were also here," I felt like every word was a knife,stabbed directly in my heart.

"Leave before I drag you out," I quickly turned back and packed my things.

I wiped my eyes as I felt tears forming.

' No,I can't let him see me like this. '

As I finished packing my things. I turned around to see him still leaning in the door.

'Probably waiting for me to get out...' I sighed at the thought and walked past him carrying my things.

When I was out of the mansion. I broke down crying.

'I knew he didn't feel the same....am I not good enough...?' I asked myself.

I stood up and walked straight as I saw no point in crying.

'It already happened.... all I can do now is wish them good life...' I stopped in my tracks as a white van parked in front of me.

I didn't had time to react as a white cloth was put in my nose.

Everything going black.