Chapter 3 "The Start"

Chapter 3
Schleine's POV

I dropped the book I was reading when I heard the loud bang of the door and heard things being thrown around and glasses breaking.

"I HATE MY LIFE!!!" I quickly rushed over to the room where I came from which I think is from HIS room.

I leaned my ears against the door and was surprised by what I heard, sobbing.

I opened the door slightly, peeking.

To see a room shattered glasses everywhere, and some chairs and tables flipped.

I scanned the room, Until I saw him in the corner as he clutched his head with both hands.

I quietly walked over to him and pat his back "Its okay," I comforted him.

But was pushed back as I did.

"How can you say it's okay?! I loved her! I did everything I could to make her Happy! everything she wanted, I DID ALL OF IT! and she just broke up with me! she left me hanging!" He yelled in my face veins popping out.

I quickly hugged him, caressing his hair, to calm him down.

"Being mad and all wont make a difference, " I said as he burried his face in my neck.
I could feel his tears as he did.

'Man... I didn't knew this dude had a girlfriend and after what he showed me earlier I didn't think he could care this much...' I thought.

We stayed like that for a minute until he calmed down.

I sat him on his bed and sat at the side.

My hand still patting his back,
"Are you okay now?" I immediately shut up as I saw tears still streaming down his face. 'What kind of idiot would ask that?' I mentally face palmed.

"I- I did everything...she replaced me..." he murmured as more tears streamed down.

"Why does people always leave me...?" He asked to himself. I wiped his years away as his eyes was already puffed and red.

I embraced him and said, "Come on, I know you'll find people who would always be by your side. Maybe now isn't the right time,"I said as I broke the hug and cupped his face with both of my hands.
"Now, cheer up," I said trying to sound as convincing as I could.

I layed him down on his bed as careful as I could and pulled the covers up.

I was about to leave when I felt a hand hold my wrist, preventing me from walking.

"Teach me....." he said in a low voice but enough for me to hear.

"Hmm?" I pretended as if I heard nothing.

"Teach me how...." he said,his eyes still closed.

I stayed quiet signaling him to continue.

"Teach me how to love...." I smirked at what he said.

"Teach me how to be a perfect husband or what....how to cook and everything...how can I make them happy...." his grip loosened, showing he's already asleep.

I smirked,

"Don't think I'd go easy just because you just experienced a heart break."