Chapter 6 "Their moment"

Chapter 6
Kieran's POV

Time check: 12:45 am

I was in the headquarters

"Boss, we have found the suspect," I stayed quiet, as a sign for him to continue.

"Raven Fowler and Chris Lim were the one behind the incident, they are from the group known as 'Sinister Shadows' "

"Research about that group," I commanded .

"For the rest of you," I faced to the members, "prepare yourselves for any attack, or if something happens again, prepare for war," I finished, making them cheer.

"Dismissed," I walked to the parking lot.

I headed back to the mansion.

*

Time check: 5:00 am

Right now I'm in my room, researching about this group called 'Sinister Shadows'

I quickly turned my laptop off as I heard foot steps coming towards my room.

I hid behind the door as I heard the footsteps stop.

The door opened and it revealed Schleine peeking through the door.

"Do you need something?" I asked, pulling the door wide open.

"Uh nothing! nothing at all!" She said as she put her hands behind her back and smiled stiffly, "okay then, I'll be going!" She waved off. Then, I closed the door.

While I was researching, I can feel someone watching me through the door again, I just ignore it and then go back to where I was doing.

I opened my cellphone and look at the time and It was already 6:30 am, I closed my laptop. Then check if there's really someone at my door.

I opened the door of my room and saw Schleine sleeping beside my door.

Why is she sleeping here? I looked at her sleeping face and noticed she do have a nice face. Arghh... What am I thinking? I poke her cheeks twice but she won't wake up.

I carry her to her room, and put her on the bed. I stayed beside her for a while, but when I was about to go back to my room, She suddenly grabbed my T-Shirt that clearly says "Don't Leave".

So I stayed. While sitting beside her, I keep on staring at her and inside my mind I just can't keep on smiling that she look like a baby when she's sleeping, And later on I fell asleep.

Schleine's POV

As I slowly widened my eyes, I saw my room's ceiling and I was about to get up when I feel something is heavy on my wrist. I quickly lift my head to see what it was and I saw Kieran's hand locked unto my wrist.

I pinched his cheeks to wake him up, He woke up then he says " You awake?" As I answered him "Yes". I told him to get up to take a bath and go down stairs for your breakfast. As he nodded.

He left my room and closed the door.

When I was about to go to sleep again, someone knocked on my door but I am to lazy to answer so I just went back to sleep.

I was shocked when someone put a drop of a cold syrup on my face causing me to get up quickly and yet I saw Kieran laughing so happily while holding the syrup on his left hand.

As revenge I took the syrup from his left hand and when I was about to pour it on his face he suddenly ran away, making me chase him all around the house. I accidentally squirted the syrup,making him form a frown.

I ran away but he kept on chasing me endlessly, A couple of minutes he suddenly stopped due to his cellphone ringing. He answered his phone immediately.

While I went to the bathroom to wash my face that is almost covered up with syrup then I wipe it with a towel softly.