Chapter 7 "The Secret"

Chapter 7
Kieran's POV

We stopped running around as my phone rang.

I answered it and mouthed ,"excuse me."

"Boss, we found some information about the Sinister Shadow." Said the other line.

"They are said to be one of the top groups in the mafia realm. Their leader is Tristan Zacarias."

"Okay, inform the members to prepare," I ended the call and went to the living room, hearing the sound of the guitar.

I peeked and saw someone strumming the guitar, her eyes closed
"Wise men say only fools rush in..." I stared at her as her black hair fell from her face,

'It's too late...I an already in love with this girl....' I thought.

"But I can't help falling in love with you..."I smiled at the line 'perfect timing'

I sat next to her, she flinched as she moved a little.

"O-oh...sorry I didn't notice you were there," she said,her cheeks tinted pink.

"Continue singing," I demanded,making her look at me in shock.

"I said continue," I repeated.

I closed my eyes and leaned back on the sofa as she started strumming the guitar.

"Shall I stay,would it be a sin
If I can't help falling in love with you."

"Like a river flows surely to the sea,darling so it goes some things at meant to be."

I was shocked when my body moved on its own and I pulled her head to my chest.

"K-kieran..."I immediately let her go as I realized what I did.

"S-sorry," I apologized,embarrassment filling me.

I stood up,walking to my room.

' What was I thinking....?'

'Its clear we can't be together....'

'She'll just leave me like the others....'

I sighed at the thoughts as I entered the room.

I took a quick shower and then sit on my bed.

When I was about to leave my room, My phone rang as I wondered who it was.

An unknown number showed up so I was curious so I picked it up. I was shocked by the voice I heard, I it is clearly her! My Ex. I was speechless, I don't even know what to say.

I just replied "What do you need?"
As she says "Hey, Where are you now?" As if nothing happened between us.

As I replied "What do you want?!"
angrily, While her reply was like "I just need to talk to you right now, Are you free" calmly.

I just agreed, because all I want is just to cut off all of the ties between us so I can start all over again. She suddenly texted me to go the place where we usually meet and at this time 1:05 pm.

Time check: 12:50pm

I went to our meeting place, I guess I was 15 minutes early. But she was there already waiting for me.

I called her name in a calm tone, she turned around with a puffy eyes as I was shocked.

She immediately whisper in to my ears that she break up with his boyfriend and she wanted our relationship to continue.

I just nodded to what she says because I can't help but pity her. She does not have anyone beside her.

Her parents died at the age of 8 and all I did was to stay by her side and comfort her to the point that she fell asleep in my arms.

I went to her dorm and carry her to her bed and sat beside her. Suddenly my phone rang And it was Schlein who called me.

I answered Schlein call, when someone gripped my hand.

I didn't know that Shalle was already awake.