two

❙ 𝑙𝑒𝑡'𝑠 𝑗𝑢𝑠𝑡 𝑓𝑢𝑐𝑘 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑓𝑢𝑐𝑘 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑓𝑢𝑐𝑘 𝑡𝑖𝑙𝑙 𝑤𝑒 𝑑𝑖𝑒, 𝑘𝑎𝑦? ;

𝐽 𝐸 𝑂 𝑁 𝐽 𝑈 𝑁 𝐺 𝐾 𝑂 𝑂 𝐾 〄

JUNGKOOK awoke to a splitting headache and blinding sunlight in his eyes. he moved out of bed and checked to see that he was in still his clothes from last night.

what did he do last night?

jungkook left his room and went downstairs to the kitchen. yugyeom was cooking breakfast and hyungwon sat at the counter on his phone.

"good morning idiot ," hyungwon greeted.

"shut the fuck up hoewon, not in the mood." jungkook growled. taking a seat beside him.

"well, damn. the party must've been shit, huh?" hyungwon remarked.

the boy just groaned, not possessing the energy to argue with the persistent fucker today.

yugyeom rushed to his rescue, placing a plate of eggs and sausage down to eat. jungkook rose to the occasion and brought some eggs to his lips.

"it was wonderful actually, jungkookie here gave taehyung a little blowjob." yugyeom smiled, handing said boy some orange juice.

jungkook nearly choked on his sausage.

memories from last night flooded in. yuyeom's dare, taehyung, the moaning, his ecstasy.

gguk wanted to throw up his breakfast.

"shit, gyeomie you gotta cover for me, i can't go to school today " jungkook cried. "taehyung's gonna kill me!"

"jeon jungkook ,"

the brunette halted in his tracks, turning to yugyeom. he only ever called him that if he was seriously mad.

"..yeah?"

"you will go to school, not get a tardy slip,  confront your fucking problems like and get it over with," yugyeom huffed. "am i understood?"

jungkook nodded meekly. not wanting to test his chances with a no.

"good. now go get dressed."

it all started when jungkook was eating lunch idly with jimin, yoongi and namjoon.