six

❙ 𝑎𝑝𝑝𝑎𝑟𝑒𝑛𝑡𝑙𝑦 𝑏𝑒𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑠𝑡𝑢𝑝𝑖𝑑 𝑖𝑠 𝑜𝑢𝑟 𝑛𝑒𝑤 𝑐𝑜𝑜𝑙 𝑛𝑜𝑤, 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑖𝑡'𝑠– 𝑐𝑜𝑛𝑓𝑙𝑖𝑐𝑡𝑖𝑛𝑔 ;

𝐽 𝐸 𝑂 𝑁 𝐽 𝑈 𝑁 𝐺 𝐾 𝑂 𝑂 𝐾 〄

– slight namjoon pov

UNCOMFORTABLE.

that was the emotion jungkook was feeling right now.

he sat on taehyung's lap– like a prized collection, all pretty and nervous with his hyung shoving chocolate-covered strawberries into his mouth.

"ggukie?" he looked down. "are you well? do you not like the strawberries?"

taehyung frowned, blue eyes filled with concern.

but how in the hell could he refuse the kim taehyung?

"i'm fine, hyung." jungkook assured.

"already revealing pet names, i see?" yoongi mused, nearly laughing at the two.

taehyung glared, he was quite content feeding his bunny boy– yoongi didn't need to go and fucking ruin it.

"you really shouldn't talk yoongi-hyung," jungkook countered. "with you constantly calling jimin your petal and all."

"that's different."

jungkook just laughed, amused by yoongi's miffed expression. he obviously didn't expect jungkook to tease him back.

meanwhile, taehyung watched the interaction– extremely furious.

yoongi-hyung? yoongi-hyung?

taehyung was the one that gguk should be calling hyung. the only one, he should be calling hyung.

it was clear that taehyung was a wee-bit possessive of jungkook.

a very large wee-bit.

"hyung," jungkook spoke.

"what?" taheyung almost spat, his jealousy still raging.

"here, have a strawberry." jungkook smiled, a strawberry laying between his fingers, poking at taehyung's lips.

taehyung froze, bewilderedly staring up at the brunette. surprised at how quickly his chest started to feel so warm when jungkook smiled at him.