bonus 002

❙ 𝑙𝑜𝑣𝑒 𝑖𝑠 𝑎𝑙𝑤𝑎𝑦𝑠 𝑎 𝑤𝑜𝑛𝑑𝑒𝑟𝑓𝑢𝑙 𝑠𝑡𝑜𝑟𝑦, 𝑠𝑜𝑚𝑒𝑡𝑖𝑚𝑒𝑠 𝑖𝑡 𝑗𝑢𝑠𝑡 𝘩𝑎𝑠 𝑎 𝑏𝑎𝑑 𝑒𝑛𝑑𝑖𝑛𝑔 :

𝐽 𝐸 𝑂 𝑁 𝐽 𝐼 𝑁 𝐻 𝑂

10 years later..

JINHO was fucking wasted.

seungmin had two goat horns crawling out of his head and minyoung had a halo above his. jinho just poured another bottle of beer down his throat.

"you guys those angel and demon dudes? y'know, the ones that pop on your shoulder when there's some kinda life-threatening problem?" jinho slurred, rosy lips puffed up.

"he's drunk as fuck, goddamn ," seungmin whistled, eyes lit up in amusement. "usually he's a dickhead, so it's nice seeing his dumbass side."

"shut up seungmin, we have to get him home or he'll do something stupid." minyoung tugged on his lip nervously.

then jinho's phone buzzed in his pocket out of nowhere. and being the drunk fuck that he was, jinho immediately answered it.

"heylo?" jinho answered excitedly.

"oh my god you're drunk as hell, aren't you?"

"uh- hey is that, hyojin-noona! when'd you get back?" jinho questioned, hazy eyes now narrowing in suspicion.

"noona? yeah you're definitely drunk, usually you'll call me sissy." hyojin sighed. "wait a bit, okay? i'll be there to pick you up soon." the line cut off, along with jinho's memory of that conversation.

"who was that?" minyoung asked.

"sissy."

"ah."

"the brother con and the saint is here you guys!" somebody yelled as changmin and hansol walked in.

"brother con? what's that hyung?" hansol asked, looking down curiously at changmin.

"nothing, hansol. go over there with seungmin and minyoung, okay?" changmin smiled at hansol, before secretly glowering at the person who called him brother con.

"ah, so the brother con wishes for his little brother to stay the saint that he is, huh?" seungmin scoffed with a roll of his eyes.