twelve

❙ 𝑜𝑘𝑎𝑦 𝑠𝑜 𝑝𝑒𝑜𝑝𝑙𝑒 𝑑𝑖𝑒, 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑑𝑖𝑒, 𝑐𝑎𝑛 𝑖 𝑠𝑡𝑖𝑙𝑙 𝑙𝑜𝑣𝑒 𝑦𝑜𝑢? :

𝐽 𝐸 𝑂 𝑁  𝐽 𝑈 𝑁 𝐺 𝐾 𝑂 𝑂 𝐾 〄

"MY biological father used to beat my mom."

taehyung murmured into jungkook's ruffled hair, as said boy tensed into his chest and attempted looking up at taehyung's expression.

–which was denied as taehyung just simply squeezed his arms around jungkook's tiny little waist.

"he's in jail now, yeah ," the silky covers inched up jungkook's bare shoulders as taehyung hunched down. "but the memories sorta linger with me now and well– it fucking sucks to say the least."

taehyung's fingers roamed jungkook's toned frame with a gentle touch, soon cupping gguk's soft cheeks between his hands- looking at jungkook with a bitter smile.

"so when you told us about that fucker yesterday i just started to avoid you.. i would only remember my father and i didn't want to-"

at this point taehyung was near damn hyperventilating, tensing up only when the brunette cradled taehyung's face in his hands and placed a chaste kiss against his lips.

"– you didn't want to be reminded of such a dickhead whenever you saw me?" jungkook finished tae's sentence with a taunting smile.

a shaky exhale.

"pretty much." taehyung pressed a light kiss to jungkook's shoulder- adoring the tiny little freckles that you could only see if you looked really close. "because you're prefect gguk, and he's just piece of cowshit that deserves to choke on his own fucked up mentality."

"i'm not."

"gguk–" taehyung protested, a scowl on his face.

he hated the way his bunny boy viewed himself, hated the way that he went on about how he was a messed up person.

because fuck if taehyung wouldn't kill to let jungkook see how perfect he was to him.

"listen, i'm not ." jungkook smiled, kissing the blonde again- taking him by pleasant surprise. "i have a really disgusting conscious, an undying narcissist in me, a infinite amount of reasons why i hate myself, and one hell of a depression problem."