eight

❙  𝑠𝑜 𝑛𝑜𝑤 𝑤𝑒'𝑟𝑒 𝑓𝑢𝑐𝑘𝑖𝑛 𝑠𝑡𝑢𝑓𝑓 𝑢𝑝 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑎𝑙𝑠𝑜 𝑜𝑢𝑟𝑠𝑒𝑙𝑣𝑒𝑠, 𝑐𝑜𝑜𝑙 :

❙ 𝑠𝑜 𝑛𝑜𝑤 𝑤𝑒'𝑟𝑒 𝑓𝑢𝑐𝑘𝑖𝑛 𝑠𝑡𝑢𝑓𝑓 𝑢𝑝 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑎𝑙𝑠𝑜 𝑜𝑢𝑟𝑠𝑒𝑙𝑣𝑒𝑠, 𝑐𝑜𝑜𝑙 :

𝐽 𝐸 𝑂 𝑁 𝐽 𝑈 𝑁 𝐺 𝐾 𝑂 𝑂 𝐾 〄

"LET'S have a party!" hoseok screeched, a excited grin on his tanned face.

the clique of six furiously gay boys all collectively turned to frown at him. hoseok pouted, not quite liking their reactions.

"c'mon, it's gonna be fun guys!" the loud boy whined. "besides, i wanna find someone to hook up with too, i feel left out with all you coupled people!"

"yeah, i mean sure, why not?" namjoon shrugged, playing with his mush lunch food.

hoseok brightened, running over to the tall boy and hugging him. jin pulled him off with a growl, crossing his arms.

"okay, so if we're doing a party and all, where's it gonna be?" jin asked, still quite miffed about hoseok hugging namjoon.

"obviously, taehyung is gonna rent someplace." taehyung rose a eyebrow at the comment.

"i am?"

"he is?"

hoseok turned to both taehyung and jungkook– who was currently clinging onto the older's arm.

"yes, you are."

and so taehyung did rent out a place for the party, which lead up to the party being held that night.

ending with the whole seven of the gang to go their own, idiotic ways.

yoongi and jimin most likely ran somewhere upstairs and proceeded to fuck each other's brains out.

namjoon was in the middle of the dance floor grinding and getting dirty with jin, catching the attention of all his classmates and curious outsiders.

which'll probably cause an uproar of rumors at school, with the big difference in his personality from van academy to here and all.

jungkook had seen hoseok a few minutes earlier, dragging some lanky guy upstairs, who's features looked scarily familiar to jungkook. the brunette had just brushed it off as a coincidence though.