three

❙ 𝑖'𝑚 𝑏𝑟𝑜𝑘𝑒𝑛 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑛𝑜𝑤 𝑎𝑙𝑙 𝑖 𝑤𝑎𝑛𝑡 𝑖𝑠 𝑎 𝑐𝑜𝑐𝑘 𝑖𝑛 𝑚𝑦 𝑝𝑎𝑟𝑡𝑒𝑑 𝑙𝑖𝑝𝑠 ;

𝐾 𝐼 𝑀  𝑇 𝐴 𝐸 𝐻 𝑌 𝑈 𝑁 𝐺 〄

"EXPLAIN,"seokjin pressed.

taehyung sighed, and pulled his cup noodles open instead. he wasn't eager to explain his situation with jungkook.

and besides, why'd he have to share gguk?

"taehyung just tell me," jin whined, tugging on the younger's sleeve. "gguk and you definitely have something go on."

taehyung's grip on the cup tightened, scorching liquid spilling on his fingers and he didn't even flinch.

"do not call him that." only i canis what taehyung wanted to add, but deemed it unnecessary.

the ravenette physically lit up, delighted by the sudden reaction. taehyung cursed, he forgot how fucking thirsty seokjin was for tea.

"jin i swear to fucking god if you start up rumors–"

"i won't, i'll just tell hoseok!"

"–you know that's even worse!"

before their bickering could continue any further, a fortunate soul intercepted.

"u-um ,"

both taehyung and jin turned, the latter's dark brown eyes widening.

taehyung turned and propped a hand against his plastic chair looking up at the new individual. it was a gray-haired, abnormally tall guy.

his timid, low voice sure didn't match his stature.

"yeah?" taehyung replied.

the gray boy flinched, fiddling with his hands as he talked– well, more like stuttered.
it was cute.

"sor–ugh, sorry to interrupt but um my.. friend? jungkookie told me to give you this." he handed taehyung a neatly folded paper, visible writing inside.

the boy waved goodbye to both of them and ran back to his table.

"what a shy guy, right jin-hyung–?"

jin stared at the gray boy's back, frozen in his seat. taehyung waved in his face a few times, shook him.

nothing.