:final note:

i've spent most of my life hurting myself. through incidents, purposefully, mentally. my own pain has been a large part of my life.

i found that pain wasn't always a bad thing. it helped me grow, be stronger, hurt less.

this story is about my fight against myself, with characters playing the hurt i had and the love i needed.

to be painted is to be unique. beautiful.

to be beating is to be alive. stronger.

like my heart and mind decided, i am neither.

this story is made so that people can find strength in their future, love forbid that anyone is going through the same pain anyone in this book, including myself, is going through.

each day is new. each person is new. you never know what is around the corner, and the best you can do for yourself, is live while you can.

luck isn't always on everyone's side. i know, myself, i am not the luckiest of people.

but fate decrees new pages in each minute of your life.

so let yourself push that pain, write your own fate.

i can be painted the colours of sunsets.

i can be beating my pure blood.

i can be stronger than i am.

you can do it. you're incredible.

everyone has their own battle. mine has been with myself for as long as i can remember.

don't fight yourself. let the words push you to be better.

love fearlessly.

once again, here's to you. colourful, strong you.

laisse ton coeur t'aimer. laisse-toi respire.

sincerely,

(sage.)