Do

The first time they did it, Towa was out of his mind. Not that it got much better as time passed, Mikado was an amazing lover, but it was a day he would never forget. Ever. It was branded in his memory forever and still, years later and more that half a decade of living together, Towards still blushed at the mention of it. Or whenever he remembered it. He was so embarrassed that time.

It happened at Mikado's home, in pretense of him giving him instructions - he actually did do that and Towa's grades went up because of his boyfriend's help - while it was an undercover making out session. Whenever he got something right he would be awarded a kiss and the more things he got right the more things would progress. After they were done with the whole learning then there was pure making  a out time left for them. It wasn't unusual that they would end with handjobs or blowjobs after a few months of the instructions happening.

And one day, when things got even past that, involving fingering and, well, everything, Mikado's older brother barged inside the room. Tiwa was mortified, to say the least. But Mikado couldn't care, so he just continued what he was doing in front of his brother. Careless.

And so, Towa's virginity was taken in front of his brother in law.