Dinner

Towa was never a good cook, but that didn't stop him from trying to make something nice for the date with his boyfriend; Mikado had cooked for him before and they were usually eating out at fancy places, but Towa couldn't exactly afford that. So there he was, trying to not screw up. He would prefer if what he was making would turn out good - it was some sort of French dish - but he knew that it was too much to hope for as his experience cooking anything palatable was limited. Damn his brother for always taking on cooking duty.

He would have asked his brother to cook instead or to help him with it, but his brothers weren't there. One was on a date with Mikado's elder brother and the other was… on a business trip? He wasn't sure. So his was in his own to fend for himself, but that was positive actually, because of he wasn't then there wouldn't be a date with Mikado's anyways.

And, the cooking he did wasn't that traditional anyways. Not only wasn't it Japanese food he was making, he was also making it while in the nude - covered with nothing but a ridiculous pink apron.  Pink apron!

He felt like a pervert for doing it, but it would make the evening go smoothly. Everyone knew you were supposed to fuck before you had dinner (or well, anything to eat!).