Trouble

If there was one talent Towa had, then it was attracting idiot men that wanted much more from him than he was ready to give - even more so, unless they got really explicit in their portrayal of want towards him, he would be very much clueless about their advances. That only meant trouble for Mikado, as his boyfriend would constantly have men around him and was casually flirting with them - letting them on - without even realizing it. If jealousy hasn't killed him yet, then Towa crying because he thought he had an actual friend when eventually everything comes crashing will. He had to go through those things one too many times, being supportive and a caring boyfriend when it finally clicked in his head that guy #10 was only after him in a romantic way, which is why he was always so nice to him.

But, he never learned his lesson. Ever. Which is probably why he was in trouble once again, except that this time around the guy was not all that much restricted and reserved or well, in love with him. He just wanted a fuck.

He didn't even want to go through the rabbit hole of what happened when he got that fateful call from Towa crying his eyeballs out. It was a hard thing to think about.