🔼The Girl Next Door🔽

Words: 3.5 K

Published On: 01.28.18

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

They have been hanging out for more than a week now. She is like a bubble of energy and positivity who seems to attract people to her like a magnet. He cannot deny it because he, too, finds himself attracted to her. No, he does not want to just sleep with her. He wants to date her; he wants to know her.

She is the perfect girl next door.

He attended a few yoga classes in the park together with her. He is certainly not clumsy, but she moves like a goddess. Or so he thinks - she struggles a lot of times, but its fun. It is entirely possible he might be infatuated with her. Oh, well. She is a nice girl to be infatuated with.

She has pink hair - the oddest color he has ever known in human hair - and its natural! Her eyes are greener than any green eyes he's ever seen. Its like she was made to be unique.

No, she is not a beautiful goddess of perfection, but she is pretty. Her personality is magnetic or, again, so he thinks, because the room really does feel brighter when she is in it. She can laugh at herself and cry for others, she sings like a toad and isn't afraid to tell the world that. She is someone who is comfortable with who she is. Its admirable.

He knows she loves wearing rings and lockets, because there hasn't been a time he has seen her without either. They look nice on her. He has sneakily also checked whether any of her rings holds a rock and is relieved to find there are none.

She invited him to hang out with her and her friends at the beach today. She is not great at volleyball he quickly discovers, but she can sure throw a ball real hard. She looks lovely in her red beach wear and he finds her most attractive in the big group of people here - despite the fact that the very hot Ino Yamanaka is also right here. She is more clothed than anyone else too.

Must be something about her..

She is chatting away with one of her guy friends - if he recalls correctly, his name is Drew. She lightly punches him on the arm for cracking a bad joke and then she's off to get a juice. She has no idea, but he notices Drew's eyes follow her with that strange look that can only be described as feelings.

So he isn't the only one..

She is stopped on her way by another one of her friends who has already gotten her a glass and he can see it clearly on this guy's face too that he admires her. Sakura is oblivious though and is happily chatting away, cracking terrible jokes she punched Drew for.

Suddenly, she stops and her eyes go to fix on two men walking by the shore. One of them freezes too, looking at her. They seem to be suspended in time for a very short moment - a time that seems to be from somewhere in their past because her eyes lower then, when he tries to move toward her, as if he is bringing back memories she does not want to have any more.

She takes a step back and her friend notices. He must know the man for he positions himself in front of her, between them, as if to protect her. She leaves the scene and the drop in her usually bubbly attitude is apparent, though she is still smiling and hanging out with everyone as usual.

It was probably an ex-boyfriend from a bad break-up. She later on tells him he indeed was an ex who had cheated on her during what she thought was an honest relationship. She confessed to even thinking she was falling in love and thanks the Heavens that she did not.