🔼 The Unseen 🔽

WARNING: Please exercise discretion when reading this story. Readers have been warned about the content of this story. NOT FOR CHILDREN.

Part three of 'The Unseen'.

🔽🔼🔽🔼🔽🔼🔽🔼🔽🔼🔽🔼

Its unedited, guys. There are going to be a lot of mistakes. Please excuse them. I apologize in advance for the length of the final installment.

Words: 7.1 K

Published On: 02.26.18

🔽🔼🔽🔼🔽🔼🔽🔽🔼🔽🔼

2002

Following Sasuke's breakdown at the hospital, Naruto takes it upon himself to look after his friends. He doesn't understand why his best friend is behaving this way nor what has happened to his fiancee. Sasuke doesn't know what to tell him. He feels as if he has been pushed of a cliff and is hurtling straight toward a valley of darkness and despair.

He sits by her bed while she remains unconscious and places his palm on her belly. She is carrying his child in here and the thought fills him with mixed sentiment. The dreadful realization that Sakura's other personality wants their unborn child is an unfathomable degree of scary in itself.

"You tried to warn me," he whispers to her.

"She wants to hurt us."

"Why didn't I understand?" he asks himself, taking her hand between his and placing his forehead on it. His body shakes as he sobs into their hands. "Sakura, help me. Tell me what to do."

She remains still, her chest evenly going up and down. No movement changes until suddenly, her chest jerks up and the palm between his hands curl around them in a firm grip as she gasps. Sasuke tenses immediately and straightens. Green eyes are wide open, but he is too afraid to look into them for discovery that they aren't hers.

His chest heaves with fear and he wants to jerk away from her. He cannot handle another violation by any means. But the grip then loosens on its own and her eyes shift toward him, fear and confusion naked and exposed to him. He relaxes, so to speak. His heart feels like its being poked with a knife. This is his Sakura.

"Sasuke," she croaks, as if she hasn't spoken in the longest time. Tears brim in her eyes the instant she looks at him. "I hurt you again."

"No. No, no, no," he tells her and runs a freed palm over her hair in a loving caress. "It wasn't you."

Her body tenses and once again, fear like he has never seen before fills her gaze. "Save us. Protect our child," she pleads.

He doesn't answer. Guilt encloses his throat. She wants to save their child when he was ready to rid her of the pregnancy. Her palm reaches into his hair and he sighs. It has been so long since she has touched him. He has been dying to see her again. Dying to look at her and find her there.

"I am sorry," she says to him and he feels the gentle tug of her hand. He allows it to guide him forward till he reaches her face. She caresses his cheek gently and slips another palm through his hair. Sasuke wants to sob some more because he has missed her so much. He presses his lips to hers softly instead and feels her sigh and melt into him.

"Make love to me, Sasuke," she breathes against his mouth. Sasuke immediately tenses and moves away from her. "Sakura?"

A tear falls from her eye. "I need you."