chapter 3

I felt as if my legs were giving up on me and my heart were stabbing me trying to kill myself.jungkook took some steps closer to me,"I WILL GIVE WHAT YOU WANT HOE"He said as his eyes grew dark,"You were waiting for it all your life right?"He chuckled

This wasn't the jungkook I knew,I told myself.I walked some steps backwards not breaking the eye contact until my back met in contact with the kitchen's table,He was staring pretty intensively at me like he never did before,I was afraid of what he would do next and broke the eye contact and started to walk out of the kitchen.But it was too late,he pulled me by my arm into a back hug ,"why are you running away, we haven't even started"he whispered in my ear and licked his lips.

But it was too late,he pulled me by my arm into a back hug ,"why are you running away, we haven't even started"he whispered in my ear and licked his lips

Warning! turn on the air conditioner as it may become hot in here.

Author's POV:

"What are you talking about Jungkook,stop being weird like that ,it's creeping me out."Jimin yelled while trying to let go of jungkook strong arms.Jungkook turned Jimin around and roughly drove him into a kiss not caring about the saliva all over Jimin's lips ,It looked like he was trying to eat off jimin's face.Jimin tried to push Jungkook from the kiss but couldn't as Jungkook was too strong for him, Jungkook's hand went to Jimin's waist and suddenly squeezed Jimin's ass making the latter gasped by his actions and allowed his tongue in.Tears rolled down as he was out of breath,Jungkook broke the kiss and took Jimin over his shoulder and threw him on Jimin's bed upstairs.

Jungkook hopped on the bed blocking Jimin from running off and started sucking and kissing his white milky neck leaving red hickeys all around."Jungkook,PLEASE STOP !"jimin yelled, trembling under Jungkook but the latter ignored him and strip Jimin's white shirt leaving only his shorts,sucking ,touching and biting all over jimin's skin leaving marks and bruises.

Jimin could only begged and cry to make jungkook to stop as he had used up all his energy."ARE YOU NOT STILL SATISFIED "Jungkook shouted as he pulled down jimin's shorts and boxer at the same time.Is he really going to do it till the end.

Jimin derived any pleasure from any of that,the way Jungkook is treating him like a piece of shit.Jungkook turned Jimin around into a doggy position.Jungkook unblucked his belt and position himself at Jimin's entrance,

Jimin clenched his fist as he knew it will hurt badly as he is still a virgin,he hid his face in the bedsheets and sobbed"Jungkook,that wasn't the way i wanted it to end,please stop,don't do that.i'm sorry for being a pest in your life,trying to act like an ideal wife and taking Jihun as my own child."he whispered.He waited for some seconds but Jungkook didn't move an inch instead he took off his hands of Jimin's waist.

 He cried out of pain as Jungkook  spanked him on his butt printing Jungkook's hand ."shit,I'm leaving"Jungkook said as he went to the door,but then stop when hearing Jimin's mumble"this is what showing some love means to you?."Jungkook turned around and saw Jimin still shaking and wiping his tears then Jimin yelled full of rage,"Is THIS LOVE TO YOU! ,AM I JUST AN OBJECT IN YOUR EYES THAT YOU CAN USE AND THROW away ANYTIME"then started to weep again,"I can't live like this anymore Jungkook,I'm really gonna to leave you from this point."

"HAHA then what are you waiting for?"Jungkook angrily slapped the door leaving Jimin alone.