17♤

JUNGKOOK POV:

Hope that Jimin won't wait for me for dinner today also,I signed as I looked at my watch showing already half past eight.I tried my best to analyse quickly all these files so that I could go back home and cuddled with my princess.The thought of that made me smile and I focused on the papers in front of me.Finally about a half an hour i completed my task,I send an email to my secretary telling her to prepare the meeting about the next project on the next day.

I quickly got out of the company to the limousine,I signaled the driver to start the car as I was gazing through the panes,the beautiful lights of the city.I bought the pink teddy bear that Jimin has asked for on my way.I truly hope that he would love it as I bought one as fluffy as my baby.I still can't wait for the reveal of gender or even to hold another cute fluffy smol baby in my arms again.

Eventually the car arrived at the small mansion,I got out with the teddy bear as a servant came to pick my works things from the car.Everyone was a bit off looking at me with fear as if I did something bad.I quickly entered the house to see Jihun crying on the couch surrounded by some maids.I was quite surprised that jimin was not here.

I jogged to them worried to see my little prince in that state.As soon as he saw me,he jumped out from the couch and hugged my legs tightly still sobbing.I went on my knees to be on the same eye level as him and hugged him ,gently rubbing his back."Why are you crying prince,Is there something wrong?Tell daddy about it !"I said as he slowly catch his breath.

"Appa is n-ot Home!Where is appa,da-ddy !"

The world stopped for some seconds trying to get this information in my head,It was so unusual for jimin to be absent ,there must be reason behind it.

Worry and anger consumed my body as I stood up,"Jihun,don't worry daddy will fix this,I'm going to find appa okay!now go to your room okay baby!"I said trying to keep my cool for Jihun but inside I was terrified .Jihun nodded and was accompanied by a maid to his room,as soon as he faded to my sight,My vision went bloody."Ms min-young can you tell me what happen clearly as I know you were here all day long."I said with gritted teeth.

"M -master,I'm so sorry.I must have been more careful!"

"Just explained what happen god dammit!"

"So...It was about eleven in the morning,I saw master Jimin bored watching netflix,I didn't mind and went to hang the laundry at the back of the house,after I finished I went inside to asked master if he would like me to cook lunch but I saw his car leaving the house's gate.I thought that he went for a drive to decrease his boredom but unfortunately he didn't returned back home till now.I'm really worried about him,what if he met up with an accident or what if he was kidnapped !"

"Okay thanks for your explanation,Now go and make sure Jihun fall sleep as I'm not gonna be here the whole night."I ordered as I went to my car.I was going to phoned Jimin's parents expecting him to be there but a text caught my attention.

000

UNKNOWN:

*Attach photo*

Do you enjoy the view....

We did not do anything serious to him but it can get worst later.

Jk pov:

My vision went bloody by the sight of my dear precious wife tied up,unconscious in a chair.His clothes were torn and had some scratches on his arms and face.His body was looking so weak and his lips were dried.I was a bit relief that they did not touch his stomach at all.Many questions went through my mind like;why they did that? who are those people? what do they what?