16

Jungkook Pov:

Recently Jimin kept avoiding me like I'm a dangerous predator.I don't understand my princess at all and it kept on getting worst.He kept on disobeying me and I could not punish him like I wanted as i'm afraid of hurting our baby.He looked so cute and fluffy with his muffin bun  but I didn't understand why he didn't let me to touch him or shower with him as before .

I know it's difficult to be pregnant but just yeah I have needs too,and I need my princess to take care of them as I took care of him.The doctor didn't say anything about sexual intercourse when pregnant but why does he keeps getting on my nerves .

Jimin could not attend the appointment for the baby's gender as he was feeling sick,now we have to wait about three weeks until the next appointment.I was a bit upset as i was really excited but i must be more patience and all would go fine. 

 I brushed it off and concentrated on the piles of files in front of me.I had a very important joint venue with another company and so i didn't want to disappoint them.

Jimin Pov:

My big fat belly was annoying me so much,It has just been 3 months  and I could not fit in any of my clothes.I was even ashamed  to look at me in the mirror as I'm like a big fat ass  panda.I didn't let Jk touch me or see me naked at all during this whole month as I was afraid that he would be disgusted by my appearance and keep treating me as before.

I decided to do some shopping as i was really in need of clothes .I quickly got dressed in one of Jk's shirt,I covered myself with a long coat as not to make it obvious.

I quickly got dressed in one of Jk's shirt,I covered myself with a long coat as not to make it obvious

My mood was a bit off so I didn't want to call the driver as Jk had told me to.I quickly got into my car and accelerated.I really liked to drive fast when I'm alone and bored.Finally I arrived at the big shopping mall and without wasting time ,I got out and went in.I bought myself some pregnancy shirts and dresses as that were more comfy,and also some sweatpants.Some people was eyeing me weirdly but I didn't care and continued shopping

Suddenly I felt someone staring pretty intensely at me and I could feel  some steps  coming near me and I freeze on the spot when the hot breath and words  touched my ear.

"Good to meet you princess  !"

I turned around only to be infront of a long ass man.I tried to yell for help but no sound was coming out of my mouth.

 I felt dizzy and my head aching badly,I looked out to my side seeing something have been injected in me.My teary eyes looked at the man one last time before it went all black.

___________________________

This story became so boring that I want to stop it....