13*

Jimin POV:

Two weeks have already passed by and I could see my belly  growing a little bit bigger.I was quite please to acknowledge that there is a beautiful living creature growing inside. Jihun was shocked at first of the news ,Jk and I announced to him but he still was quite excited of the idea to get a sibling. Jungkook obligated me to stay at home even though I persisted that I was fine and could work.He didn't like the idea of me working when I was pregnant but still I was not giving up.

Today was like the every other day, I was staying at home,Jihun was at school and Jk was at work.I was totally bored at home watching some netflix and had an urge to do something fun .  Suddenly an idea popped up into my mind.I remembered that Jungkook forgot his lunch that morning, giving me an excuse to visit him at work.I quickly made some sandwich and some snacks.I  wore a black shirt with some red checks on it as it was comfy and I looked so good in it and I paired it with my black ripped  jeans that Jk didn't like much but still I was gonna wear it anyway.

I took the lunch bag and my phone and went in my personal white Audi R8 and drove for about twenty minutes till I arrived at Jk's company.I stared at the long building as I got off the car,It was like an eternity since I came back there.

I got into the reception and was welcomed by a receptionist ,"Hello,sir what can I do for you?"she said in a sweet voice

"Hello,can you tell me where is the office of Jungkook please?"I asked but, there she was with a confused expression on her face.

"Did you mean Mr Jeon,the Ceo of the company?"

I remembered now that they knew him by his last name and I nodded at the woman,"Sorry sir, but you must have an appointment first to be able to meet him!"

"Just call him and tell him that Jimin is here!"The woman was a bit unsure but did it anyway,she then told me to go on the 9th floor ,room number 269.

I followed her instructions and ended infront of a large  door name Mr Jeon on it.I knocked on the door and walked in when I heard "come in"

The room was spacious and was well design,the furniture and color,the lights.

He smiled at me but it didn't last long when he saw what I was wearing,his eyes grew dark

He smiled at me but it didn't last long when he saw what I was wearing,his eyes grew dark.I walked to him and placed the lunch bag on his desk,"Jungkook,I brought you lunch!"

He didn't responded back and continued to focus on his Pc.I was nervous that he was mad at me because of my outfit."J-jungkook,are you ma-"but then I was interrupted by a knocked at the door .I sat on one of the sofa at the corner of the room.

A beautiful lady walked in with a clipboard in her hand,she bowed to me as I did the same and walked to Jungkook. She showed Jungkook some papers and I didn't get to hear about what they were talking about.After some minutes,I noticed that she was so touchy.

It was weird for an assistant to do that.She kept touching Jungkook's arm and shoulder."Can't she keep her hands to herself and stop touching someone else property!"I cursed in my head.I could also feel something built up inside of me,I couldn't help but was moreJealous.I kept my patience for some time but still she kept making it worst and all of that ,Jungkook didn't even budge to say or do something.I couldn't wait anymore and walked to jungkook and sat on his lap without any notice wrapping my arms around his neck.

He was shocked by my act but he brushed it off and focused on the papers in front on him,the lady was shocked and annoyed by my act but she quickly stepped back as I sent her some death glares

He was shocked by my act but he brushed it off and focused on the papers in front on him,the lady was shocked and annoyed by my act but she quickly stepped back as I sent her some death glares . I made her acknowledge that Jungkook was taken and that she must back off.Then Jungkook surprisingly hugged my waist in place with one hand because I kept moving on his lap, searching for a comfy spot and he signed some papers with the other.The lady bowed again and when she was ready to leave.

"Jennie,can you please locked the door when you leave and don't let anyone in until I tell you myself.I have some business to deal with!"Jungkook said in a husky voice.I flinched on his lap as I heard that.

Jennie gave us a smirk as she quickly went out and locked the door.

I turned around and saw Jungkook's furious face,"so princess,how about you explain to daddy about all of this!"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hope you enjoyed this chapter and surely the next one will be hotto.