9♡

*author note:169+so read at your own risk😆*

As they entered Jungkook's room upstairs,Jungkook put on some romantic music and didn't gave Jimin any time and threw him on the bed and hopped onto him.He started to undress Jimin as the latter started to whine.Jungkook began to suck on Jimin's nipple as the other hand went Inside of Jimin's Underwear making the latter breaths heavily .Jimin mewled out of pleasure because of the things Jk was doing to him."Look like I found your soft spot!"Jungkook said in a husky tone while playing with jimin nipples.Jimin couldn't help but get even more turned on and needy.

Jimin then removed Jk's hand and placed a kiss on it."JungKook-ha please let me!"jimin said while pointing at Jk's boner.

"Are you sure you can do it?"Jk said with a shocked face .Jimin blushed as he didn't know but wanted to try,"h-um Teach me!",he whispered in Jungkook's ear with a seductive voice making the latter stunned but then turn to a smirk,"Since when did you became that naughty!,so do you want daddy to teach you right? then come onto your knees princess."Jk said with a teasing voice.

Jimin stared at Jungkook teasing manner and then decided to play with it,He got onto his knees graciously and lift his head upwards to meet Jungkook's eyes.

Jungkook pov:

I was shocked by Jimin's attitude,It was so seductive for me that I couldn't help my boner to get even bigger.He sat on his knees and looked up at me like a kitten waiting for his milk.He was so hot that I wanted to fuck him so badly but I needed to control myself for now as I didn't want to be rough with him on his first night.

I ordered him to slid down my boxer and indeed he did it teasingly making me more impatient.

"Jung-kook it-s so big!what do I do next d-addy!"He stammered.I was shocked by the name he called me and his tease.

I took his small hand and guided him on my thing,"So can you take it in for me!"

Jimin nod his head slightly still staring at my size,He gave me some gentle strokes and suddenly gave it a cat lick.I hissed by the sudden action,"Jimin just do it!"I said impatient of his teasing.He then put the tip of my member in his mouth and sucked on it making me let out a loud moan cause it was my sensitive spot ,"Jimin,you're doing great,so just don't use your teeth ok"He hummed as response.I grab a full hand of his hair making his voice vibrates around my thing adding more pleasure.Only half of my length could fit inside his cute mouth.I couldn't resist any longer and fucked his mouth slowly making my length hit the back of his throat.He started to gag as I made him took my whole length . After a while I saw the liquid dripping from Jimin's mouth,I slowly removed my dick and looked at his face.

He looked so hot with those teary eyes and cum all over his face,"Don't keep it in your mouth princess,Just let it out!"I said still breathing heavily.He suddenly gulped it making me more shocked but I tried to cover it up."Princess you didn't have to do that !"I said and gave him a sloppy kiss pulling him back on the bed."Jungkook you taste so good!"He said as he gave me a peck again.

Jimin pov;

"Princess you did so good that i need to reward you,Can you get that"He Pointed at the lube on the drawer.I grabbed it and handled it to him.He put it on his fingers and ordered me on my four.Without any noticed he stick one of his fingers in making me cry in pain."Shh will be better soon babe"He whispered and kiss along my back as he slowly moved his fingers inside me making me whine as I grip on the bedsheets.He then turned me around and look at me lustfully.I know that I had nearly been rape by him but I don't know why I still wanted him inside me and feel the connection that I never had before.Wanting him to call me his only and no one else.I stabbed back to reality when he pulled me on his lap,"Jiminie,can you ride your daddy?!"he said and kissed my lips gently trying to relax me.

I wrapped my arms around his neck as i felt something hard at my entrance.I slowly got on his shaft and slowly slid down still with pain."A_H Jungkook it hurts."I mewled out when I took his whole length.I adjusted to his size first and started to move my hips.He groaned in pain and squeeze my Jibooty making me moan loudly."Ah prin-cess you're so fucking tight and so hot in that position!"he moans.I started to get sloppy and tired so Jungkook pushed me on the bed and roughly thrust in me.Jungkook was a groaning mess as I would squeeze him everytime he hit my spot.My moans went out loudly and uneven because of the mixture of pain and pleasure I was receiving .Soon I saw white flashing light everywhere pleasure all over my body.

"Ah JUng-kook I can't holding it in!"I said as I wanted to cum so badly

"Ah JUng-kook I can't holding it in!"I said as I wanted to cum so badly..He ignored me and kept pounding Into me.I can feel that i won't be able to walk for 1 week but it was too good to be connected like this , and feel so wanted.

Finally he slowed down his rythnm and whispered,"You can cum now princess!"I came as soon as he said that and he came inside of me,filling me up.He slowly pulled out and cum drip out my hole ."Jimin I love you"he said as he place a gentle kiss on my lips.As soon as I heard those words I fell unconscious of all those pleasure I've received.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Soorry if i went to wild and so fast like that.I'm very thankful of all your comments even tho I couldn't answer all.:)

And maybe Jihun will appear in next chapter .I didn't forget about that cutie pie.

I hope you kind of like this chapter!