🙊password please🙊

Daddy was chasing baby boy around the house playing tag when baby boy runs to his room and hides in his stuffie fortress.

Daddy:*runs into baby boy's room*oh no! I've lost my little one oh where! Oh where! Could my baby boy have ran off to!

Babyboy:*giggles from his hiding place* He nu hewe!

Daddy:*picks up Mr. Snuggles* oh hello Mr. Snuggles have you seen my baby I've lost him! Oh you think he's in that pile of stuffie hmmm maybe we should go explore together!

Daddy and Mr. Snuggles walked over to baby boy's hiding place Daddy notice the sign on the pile that says "KEEP OUT" in crayon

Daddy:*knocks on the ground like it was a door*Hello Mr. Stuffie Monster it seems as though my Little one could be inside you may we come in?

Baby boy: RAWR RAWR RAWR I'M THE STUFFIE MONSTER YOU SHALL NOT PASS UNLESS YOU KNOW MY PASSWORD MWAHAHAHA!

Daddy:Hmmmm...is it...Daddy's good boy

Baby boy:*glares at Mr. Bear* Mr. Bear you're not supposed to tell Daddy the password it's super duper top secret!

Daddy:*chuckles* am I correct sir?

Baby boy:YES YOU ARE CORRECT SIR YOU MAY NOW COME IN

Daddy:*grabs his baby boy foot and pulls him out of the stuffie fortress* oh my precious angel I have found you at last!

Baby boy:*giggles* hai dada church found me!

Daddy: I will always find you My prince I will never lose you

Baby boy:*blushes* I wuvs chu dada mwah!

Daddy:*kisses his baby on the nose* I love you to my prince