🎀Learning shapes with mommy🎀

Mommy is in her office trying to finish up her work while her baby girl is in her play pen playing with her toys.

Mommy: Princess are you okay over there or Do you need mommy's help with anything?

Princess*nibbles on one of her crayons* MAMA MAMA I WAN MAMA!!

Mommy:*chuckles walking over to her princess gently taking away the crayon while wiping her mouth with a napkin* Baby you know better then to Eat your crayons it's Dangerous for you Little one.

Princess:I sowwie mama...

Mommy:It's alright pumpkin*gently picks up her princess*How about instead of eating our crayons mommy can teach baby about shapes!

Princess:*giggles and claps*SHAPES SHAPES SHAPES

Mommy:*sits her baby on the floor and brings out 3 dimensional shapes*Here we go baby oh wait*places her baby in her lap and kisses her cheek* better my love?

Princess:*blushes*wes momma!
*picks up a 3 dimensional square looking at it weirdly* momma wat dis?

Mommy: This is a square princess it has 4 sides

Princess:* Licks the square* bleh! It taste nasty!

Mommy: it's not meant to be food silly*picks up a 3 dimensional triangle* Can baby tell mommy what shape this is? or Does she need mama help?

Princess: Dat a Triangle momma!...am I wight?

Mommy:*smiles* yes baby you are correct! Can you tell me how many sides does a triangle have? Does baby need help from mommy or is my baby a big girl

Princess:*blushes* mommaaa I a big girl! Ummmm...*counts all 3 sides of the triangle*...1...2...3! There's 3 sides on triangle momma!

Momma:*smiles* you are correct princess! You are such a good girl you figured it out all by yourself*places a golf star on her princess nose*

Princess:*hides in momma chest and giggles*tank chu momma

Momma:*kisses her forehead*you're always welcome princess