👶Clean up time with dada👶

Daddy and baby are both in Daddy's is reading his book while baby is on the floor playing with his action figures Daddy takes a quick glance at the clock and sees it's almost baby boys bedtime so baby needs to start cleaning up this is going to be very difficult!

Daddy:*sets his book down on the bed and walks over to his little prince*hi baby boy!

Baby boy:DADA DADA!

Daddy:what's baby boy doing?

Baby boy:I pwaying wif toys Dada! Looky look this toy goes zoom zoom! BOOM BOOM!*Giggles*

Daddy:*smiles* I'm glad you're having fun baby but it's almost bedtime so how about we clean up this mess and get to bed!

Baby boy:*pouts* nuh uh! I wanna keep playing!

Daddy: do not pout with me young man daddy told you to clean up mister so you clean up right now.

Baby boy:*throws a toy at Dada leg* NU NU NU NU NU NU NU NU NU NU NU NU NU!!!!!!

Daddy:ouchie baby boy, you hurt Dada...

Baby boy:I sowwie dada...

Daddy:it's alright baby can dada get a kiss to make the boo boo go away?

Baby boy:*kisses dada on the cheek* I sowwie dada...

Daddy: it's alright my love but you can't play with your toys tomorrow do you understand why baby?

Baby boy:wes dada I sowwie...can dada help me clean up...

Daddy:hmm...alright baby I'll help you clean up!

Daddy and his prince picked up his toys and put them in his little toy box afterwards daddy picked up his baby boy tucking him into bed with his favorite stuff and blue paci

Baby boy: can we pay tomorrow dada pease...*gives dada the puppy eyes*

Daddy:oh my you are just the cutest little boy ever! Alright baby I will shorten your punishment to 40 minutes okay baby?

Baby boy:yays tank chu dada I wuvs chus!

Daddy: I love you too baby now get some sleep