"Neighbours"

Hi, my readers

I want to thank all my readers for reading the previous chapter and that I'm sorry for the slow update. I have loads if school work.

Quote of the Chapter:

"If you have good neighbours, you can bear living in a bad cottage; if you have bad neighbours , you can't bear living even in a good palace! - Mehmet Murat Ildan

And Enjoy!

--------------------------------------------------------------

Corey

Me, North and Luke had just finished scouting around Ashley Waters.
We still need to put cameras in the janitor's closet, boys and girls changing rooms and McCoy's and Hendricks' office, which will be the hardest.

"WAIT, please hold the door!" shouts a feminine voice.

By instincts I quickly putted my foot out to stop the elevator door. And I see a petite girl running towards the elevator with lots of grocery bags and one paper bag.

"Thank you so much" she got into the elevator and she puts down some of her grocery bags down onto the floor.

The elevator door closed.

"What, floor?" grunted North as he got ready to press whatever floor she was going too. She looked up at North. I held my breathe for that moment for she was beautiful. I knew North and Luke were holding their breathes like me and that if my brother meet her they would too.

She had huge green eyes but you couldn't really tell what shade of green it was since her eyes had many shades of green and you could tell from her clean face that she has no makeup on.
She had various shades of blonde in her hair which is tied up with a clip and I know Gabriel would love to get his hands on her hair and would also want to style her like he does with the rest of my brothers.

"Oh, floor 6 please" she told North and snapped us out of our thoughts.

Wait, Floor 6! So she's our new neighbour?!

"Oh, awesome! We all live on floor 6 as well as my brothers. I'm Lucian Taylor but you can call me Luke, like everyone else" Luke approached her holding his hand out for her to shake.

She shakes her hand with Luke.

"I'm Sang Sorenson but feel free to call me Sang" she then looks at me and North, waiting for us to introduce ourselves.

"I'm Corey Henshaw and I live in 110, feel free to ask for help"

Then North spoke "I'm North Taylor, I also live on floor 6"

"Did you move here today?" I asked her

"Yup, but I live in Charleston a few years back so I'm familiar with the area" she answered me.

*Ding*

The elevator door opened and just before she picked up her grocery bags but Luke snatches it up before she could grab it.

"Hey, those are my grocery bags!"she tries to take them from Luke but Luke passes some of the bags to me and North to carry since there were about 10 grocery bags of food, medicine and toiletries.

"No can do Cupake! It's polite for us gentlemen to carry some bags for you" he gave her one of his mischievous winks and got out of the elevator.   

She signs and just follows us out of the elevator. We walk to number 112 and she takes out a silver key like the one that all of my brothers have and she opens the door for us.