"Meeting Sang"

Hi readers,

I'm going to be busy soon but I'll be free by the end of March. But I'll try to give short updates if possible.

And thank you for reading my story. My whole story has 1k reads and it reached 200 likes!

Quote of the Chapter:

"There will always be a reason why you meet people. Either you need to change your life, or you're the one that'll change theirs" - Loubis- And -Champagne.

----------------------------------------------

Sang

Today's the day.

I'm going to meet the team taking the Ashley Waters case.

I just finished my shower and threw on a t-shirt with a dream catcher on it and a pair of jeans on. I still haven't gotten a hair-dryer, yet. So my hair is left to dry naturally.

I buttered two slices of toast and poured myself a glass of orange juice for breakfast. I still got 4 hours until I go to my meeting with the team. So I bought my breakfast to the low rectangular table in front of the TV since sitting at the dinning table by myself is a bit lonely.

I sat down on the sofa and turn the TV on and opened my laptop.

I looked over files on Amadeus, his goons and the animals.
There was no sign of Amadeus. His goons talked but Amadeus was one smartass, he never talked that much to his men unless it was his second-hand or life-time partner in crime.

The animals' health were a mix. The smaller ones were malnourished while the bigger ones had stomach problems because of what they were fed with. The birds and exotic eaters ate the wrong food and are still recovering. And many if the animal have been beaten so they are all healing at the vet.

I make a mental note to myself.
I need to go grocery shopping after the meeting for tonight's dinner with my neighbours. And remember to make lots of food since I have 14 men coming.

*4 Hours Later*

My hair was finally dried and the weather forecast said that it'll rain heavily today so I grabbed my navy raincoat and an old pair of runners but I'll have to go thrift shopping and get simple and casual clothes for school soon.

Even though I have lots of money from working with the Academy, jobs I take when undercover and working as a private detective.
I love thrift store shopping it's like an adventure but I still go to the high end shops from time to time or when the thrift store don't have what I need for the certain case or I just really want it.

I left my apartment and decided to walk to Uncle's since it's only 10 minutes away.
And my motorbike, a Harley Davidson, is broken and is in need of some simple repairs.

Speaking of Uncle, I had gotten a job at his diner last week. I had asked him if I could work so that I could blend in and have excuses if I made friends, plus I need some money in case people question where my extra money come from but as you know I actually have a lot of money because of the Academy and the day jobs I took before when I was undercover.

As I walked, like what the weather forecast said, it started raining. It quickly became heavy and I regret having a motorbike but not having a car but I just find a car a bit bothersome plus I like walking or riding my motorbike.

I need to ask Uncle or Dr.Roberts for a ride home along with a quick stop to the supermarket.

I keep walking and arrive just outside the diner. I see Alannah, a detective, getting in her car, she notices me and glares at me. And it seems that she might be the other so called detective, meeting with the team on the Ashley Waters case. If that team is sane they would pick a 'Sherlock Bitch', I quote Alannah, over a royal flirt who doesn't get the message, any time of day.