"Meeting Soon"

Hi readers,

I've been sick in the bed with a fever and a cold, so I wasn't able to write or think that much.
And my mum found my chocolate stash and is still angry at me saying that I'll grow fatter.

Well, here's the new update!

Quote of the Chapter:

"Sometimes it's the smallest decisions that can change your life forever" - Keri Russel

-------------------------------------------------------------

Sang

For the past week, I got myself into this new case and I was desperate to help the poor animals.

I had rescued the animals that those bastards abducted, but I wasn't able to catch their leader 'Amadeus Huntermann'. That sneaky bastard ran when his goons where fighting off the back-up I had called when I was having my nice little chat with Amadeus, but at least I got the animals out of Huntermann's little circus for sale and arrested his goons plus I got some handy clues when I had my nice little chat with him.

I was currently in my apartment lying on the sofa, reading a book on Animal Healthcare that I borrowed from the library, hoping that it might give me some clues or even simple stuff about animals I might have never knew before.

I suspect Amadeus had ran off to one of his alliances and was probably planning something bad, very bad. And I found some files that gave me some ideas of his whereabouts and who he might have went to.

It's been 2 days since I arrested Amadeus' goons and rescued the animals.
The minute I came home after the case, I instantly fell asleep on the sofa. I still haven't got a bed yet or even furniture, I've just been buying groceries.

And of course, I've been in contact with my fellow neighbours but we've all been busy. We had small conversations on the phone and a few small exchanges in the hall. If I'm not around for around a few days for a case, they'll probably think I'm at my fake aunts place. But me and the guys all agreed on dinner in 2 days, right after my meeting with the team on the Ashley Waters Case.

I'm dead tired after my one week mission but I'm still bitter of Amadeus' escape. I'm still on this case, trying to find clues on Amadeus' whereabouts, but it looks like I might have to call a favour or two that the Academy owes me.

I silently fell asleep after all, I went on 4 days straight without sleep on the case.

North

After dinner Sang left , we went off to the hospital to where Sean and Owen had finished their case were currently interrogating some idiot bastard working in the Amantini Drug Ring in Charleston.

The Amantini Drug Ring, a drug ring full of addicts of all ages and some members are in Ashley Waters as students and staff. Damn this is messed up!
Apparently the principal and vice-principal knows about the whole drug and illegal issue but does nothing about it, but they actually encourage it and join in on the whole thing.

Later, we held a family meeting and then discussed about Sang.

"For some reason, her story felt like a lie when she explained it" said Corey, the guy has a knack for people's emotions.

"I checked her background and it's like what she told us" Victor shows us some files on the TV screen.

Mr.Horus Sorenson
Mrs.Tamenina Sorenson
Fay-belle Sorenson
Sang Sorenson