"Taking Down Bad Guys at the Club!"

Hi, readers!

Thank you for waiting patiently for my update! I know that I haven't kept my promise with you, and I'm so sorry!😫

ANNOUNCEMENT!

I'll try and update once a month, that's the best I can do.

Enjoy this Chaper!

Quote of the Chapter:

"A hero is somebody who voluntarily walks into the unknown" - Tom Hanks

Comment and Vote 😙

----------------------------------------

Gabriel

The minute we went back to the apartment, I rushed the guys into the apartment to get changed into the disguises Sang had recommended us to wear to the club.

*Back Story*

I was in the car with Silas, looking at clothes online for Sang since her fucking rags needs to go and she needs an upgrade especially since school is going to start next week.

*Beep* *Beep*

A text from Owen

I read it and it said

Owen: Miss Sorenson has asked our assistance for her case and has offered 3 favours. And Axel already has agreed, no backing down now.
Meet us at the parking lot and she'll give us the information needed for the case.

I looked up from my phone, just as Silas was putting his phone back into his pocket.

Then Silas went out of the car with me trailing right behind him. We came to where everyone was gathered at, near North's jeep.

Sang was talking with Owen. While North and Luke were putting away the groceries into the boot of the car.

Once we were all huddled up with no one nearby to hear our conversation. Sang gave us a quick briefing on the case.

"Ok, we're after an animal trafficker called Amadeus Huntermann, who has been spotted in a club called 'Bangers' with Bryce Rounders, a human trafficker" Sang explains to us.

She took out her phone and showed us a picture of a skinny, tired, menacing man with dirty and oily light brown hair with dark green eyes. "This is Amadeus Huntermann, a man in his late forties and is a animal trafficker", she introduced, then she swiped her phone for another picture.

It now showed us a picture of a man with brown hair gelled back, blue eyes with glasses. And he looked very calculating and strict. "This is Bryce Rounders a man in his early forties and is a human trafficker".

"Now, a quick question, who's in charge of tech?" she asked.

"Corey is usually in charge of hacking and Victor is usually our communicator but they can do both just fine" Owen explains.

"Ok, and who's in charge of disguise?" she questions.

"Me" I raised my hand.

"We're all going to the club but in different groups since that'll catch everyone's attention and will probably make us stand out too much" she said.

"I'll need only two of you guys with me as friends, just in case " she tells us.

"As for you guys, some of you should dress like college students since students come often to the club after a week of studying" she tells us.

"Others can be a group of workers that just finished work. And the rest can be in a motorbike gang of sorts. Now Gabriel it's up to you now" she said, giving me her full trust.