byeonkwan

JEALOUSY

You were a member at the local dance club, and you enjoyed dance very much

You were a member at the local dance club, and you enjoyed dance very much. However what you didn't like was the fact that Jason was always one rank above you, he was always number one.

This thought made you angry, you deserved number one, not number two. The leader was off sick today, and he had left a task for everyone. It was to make a choreography to the song that he had chosen in the pairs that he had also chosen.

To your dismay, you were partnered with Jason. Surprisingly, he didn't act as cocky as you thought he would and he actually had good ideas. However you still thought you deserved number one.

"You don't need to act like Mr nice guy." You bluntly stated.
"I'm not acting." He replied.
You rolled my eyes and checked your nails, picking at them.

"What is your problem with me?" He asked, raising his eyebrows.
"Do you really want to know?" You spat.
He crossed his arms and leaned against the mirror in the practice room.
"Enlighten me..." Sighing you closed your eyes and walked closer to him.

"I hate the fact that you have number one. I hate the fact that you think you're better than everyone. I hate the fact that the leader only sees you and doesn't even acknowledge me most of the time!" You bite on your lip to prevent yourself from crying, you felt like your walls had been broken down and that everyone could see the weak person you are.

Suddenly, you are engulfed in a tight hug, Jason's warm body pressing against your making it extremely hot. You clear your throat and try to move, but Jason had a tight grip on you.

"You never knew this, but I was alway jealous of how everyone could talk to you so calmly......"
Jason's chin rested on the top of your head.
"I've liked you for so long, from the day when you first danced, I couldn't think of anything else but you..." Jason pulls away from the hug and looks deeply into your red eyes.

A tear rolls down your cheek, and he leans down and placed a kiss on your tear, not letting it fall off your skin. His hand cups your face, as his thumbs lightly brush over your flushed cheeks.

"J-Jason...." He cuts you off.
"Shhh....." Pulling you back into a bear hug, he kisses the top of your head.
"Let's stay like this.... take your time in calming down."