chan

STRANGER

I swung lightly on the swing, tears rolling down my cheek

I swung lightly on the swing, tears rolling down my cheek. I should've guessed it wouldn't work out, why was I so stupid? Seeing the way he looked at her, made me feel like I never meant anything to him.

The light wind blew through my hair, the moonlight shining down at the park. I looked up sniffing, trying to hold back my sobs.

"Are you okay?" I heard a whispered from the swing beside me.

I looked up to be met with the most caring eyes.

"It's nothing..." I muttered.
He sighed and looked down.
"He's a jerk, it was better if you broke up anyways." Shocked, I looked up at him, how did he know?
"You deserved better than him..." I couldn't help but let out a choked sob.

"Go away I'm not in the mood." I coldly muttered.
"I'll sing you something..." he clears his throat before letting his angelic voice take over.
It was so beautiful I felt I was in a dream, my cheeks flushed as he shot glances at me.

Before I knew it, my eyelids became heavy and I was losing conscience. My head fell forwards and I shot up, looking at the place around me. The guys was no longer there and I felt lonely again.
His peaceful song somehow helped me, I was no longer in grief.

Getting up from the swing I was about to walk off, when a piece of paper caught my eye.
Opening the note, I read it.

'always be happy....'

A small smile lingered on my lips and I looked around to see if there was anyone around.
I get a message, and I unlock my phone.

Becky
OMG! My favourite singer has been reported missing and they're looking for him. If you see him, please contact his agency!!!

My friend had attached a picture with the message, I looked closer and recognised those deep caring eyes.

It was him, the stranger from earlier.......