sehyoon

PARTY

Music

Music. Really, really, really, loud music.

That was the only thing that was running through your head once you walked into the house that the party was being held in. Your friends had encouraged you to go to a party with them and let loose after having such an uptight school year. However, you didn't really like the idea of being in the same room as a lot of intoxicated people who weren't in their right mind.

In conclusion, High School Parties suck.

Your hand made its way to the rim of your friends short dress that she had lent you every few seconds so that you could pull it down in hopes that half of your ass won't be falling out for every horny party attendee to have a good look at.

Soon enough, you had found the infamous red cup in your hand that contained god knows what. Your features knitted into a look of disgust as you placed he cup to one side and went in search of your friend who you had long been gone. Your eyes scanned the area, not being able to find a familiar face in the large huddle of dancing and buzzing people.

Then the one thing that you didn't want to happen, happened.

You felt a cold hand on your ass, making you feel sick to your stomach. You turned around to be met with a highly intoxicated high schooler who you may or may not have seen in the school halls.
"Hands off." You glared, hoping to scare off the person, instead the male party attendee flashed a lopsided smirk towards you.

"Oh baby, I know you like it." The guy sent you a wink that made you gag, you gripped the mans hand and tried to pull it off your ass, instead his grip tightened, making you feel overly uncomfortable.
"Let go!" You struggles underneath the grip of the strong man.

Wow, he's strong for a drunkard.

That thought crossed your mind as you clawed at the guy to remove his hand off of your body.
"Get los—" You were stopped mid-sentence when a deep voice cut you off.

"She said let go, be respectful jackass." You looked up to see a handsome guy with a monotone look on his face. The drunk man seemed to be intimidated as he let go of you and stumbled away towards some other poor girl.

"Thank you." You thanked the lovely stranger who had saved you the hassle of filing a sexual assault report at the police station. "No problem, anytime for a lady." You rolled your eyes at his smoothness, suddenly feeling positive for once.

"Do you wanna ditch this sad excuse of a party and go and have some real fun?" You were caught off guard by the sudden question, but you smiled and nodded your head as you followed the stranger out of the over crowded house, towards what's was one of the best nights of your life.